22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)
A granular product that raises pH and total alkalinity levels in hot water. Increases the effectiveness of the sanitizer when levels are in range.
Directions for use:
- This product should be used as necessary when pH is below 7.2.
- 1. Determine Amount of spa put to use.
- 2. Make sure equipment is OFF.
- 3. Add applicable amount of this product to the spa water
- 4. Turn on circulation system for 1 to 3 hours
- 5. Retest water after 3 hours
- 6. If pH is still below 7.2, repeat steps 1-5
- If your pH is between 6.8 – 7.2 add 1 Ounce (2 tablespoons) of Spa Up per 500 gallons of hot tub water
- If your pH is Below 6.8 add 2 Ounce (4 tablespoons) of Spa Up per 500 gallons of hot tub water
|Dimensions||3.1 × 3.1 × 9.5 in|