- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$22.00
- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-157 (All 2013+ models of J-400 series Jacuzzi hot tubs)
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-158 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465
- Diameter: 6 3/4″ Length: 15 1/2″ Bottom: 2″ SAE thread
- Genuine Jacuzzi Parts
- Twist off cap accommodates PROCLEAR Mineral Spa Sanitizer
- Filtration Area: 60 SQ FT
- Cartridge lasts up to 18 months with routine care
*New part number 6000-383AJ* is the same as old part number 6000-383$40.25
The ProClear Spa Sanitizer delivers a more efficiently sanitized, easily maintained, and odor-free hot tub. ProClear significantly improves the look and feel of your water by providing a more consistent PH balance. Using trace elements of silver, ProClear kills bacteria more effectively than chlorine alone. Your spa water is not only brilliantly clear and soft, but gives you an alternative to chlorine-intensive treatments.
- Available for spas: Up to 500 gallons
- Works with all spa flow rates
- Cartridge lasts 4 months
Keep your water sparkling clear with genuine Bullfrog replacement filters
The Wellspring/Bullfrog 10-00282 filters are the latest innovation in water treatment from Bullfrog. Your Bullfrog spa is a high-performance luxury hot tub, so it needs parts and supplies engineered to Bullfrog’s exacting specifications. This convenient two-pack (Bullfrog catalog #10-00416) allows you to replace your circulation and pump filters at the same time. The price shown is for two 10-00282 filters. Owners of smaller Bullfrog models can keep the second one in storage for next year.
If your hot tub is from 2016 or earlier, you may need to buy the filter cartridge adapter 10-00417 in order to use these modern filters. The adapter is a durable part that will provide years of service.$78.99
Upgrade to the Latest Bullfrog Filtration
Bullfrog Spas retain their luxury and value because they are upgradeable by design. This filter cartridge adapter brings new levels of comfort and clarity to your spa. Even if your Bullfrog was made before 2017, you can still use the latest Bullfrog/Wellspring filter cartridges. This simple plastic cage fits inside Bullfrog 10-00282 or Bullfrog 10-00281 filters (not included). Without any tools or headache, you can have your Bullfrog hot tub using the latest filters!
This adapter is compatible with most Bullfrog Spa models:
- A-Series pre-2017
- R-Series pre-2017
- X-Series pre-2017
- STIL Series pre-2017
If you have doubts, please contact us before purchasing. We want you to be thrilled with your purchase, and that means making sure you only buy what you need. Many Bullfrog hot tubs use filters in pairs, so you may need two of these adapters. The adapter should last you for several years; please keep it as you clean and replace filters.
If your hot tub is from 2017 or newer, you don’t need this filter cartridge adapter. Why not upgrade your spa with an official Bullfrog @Ease automatic sanitizing system instead?$35.95$35.95
Keep your Bullfrog Spa clean, clear, fresh, and safe with the innovative mineral sanitizer system designed specifically for your hot tub!
The @Ease system for Bullfrog Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Bullfrog Spas prior to 2019 require a one-time purchase of this frog cartridge holder.$29.50