FROG® @ease® SmartChlor® Refills for Floating System
- Low-chlorine SmartChlor refills maintain a consistent 0.5 – 1.0 ppm free chlorine level at all times
- Each cartridge lasts 3-4 weeks in spas up to 600 gallons
- Shock only once a month and use up to 75% less chlorine
- Designed for use with Spa Frog @ease Mineral System—Mineral Cartridge not included
- Clever System floats in spa water and flips over when it’s time to change cartridges.
Frequently Bought Together
FROG® @ease® Floating System$56.95
SmartChlor Refills: The Power of SmartChlor Cartridges
The Frog @ease System combines the proven FROG mineral formula for killing bacteria with SmartChlor Technology that maintains a consistently low yet safe chlorine level for weeks. Unlike normal chlorine that is used up when you get in, SmartChlor refills continue to maintain the same level, which is up to 75% less than hot tubs using Dichlor (standard hot tub chlorine). That’s why we call it self-regulating. It goes to work when the hot tub needs sanitizing so there is no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels. This time-released method is also why less shock is needed to maintain the hot tub. When the SmartChlor Cartridge is depleted, the Floating Frog will flip over as a visual reminder to replace the empty cartridge with a new one.
This product contains three individually-wrapped SmartChlor refills. These are the grey hemispheres that float below the blue mineral “head” of the Floating Frog. You must already have the Spa Frog @Ease System to use these cartridges. SmartChlor alone is not enough to safely sanitize your hot tub; you must have the Frog minerals as well. There is no such thing as a “mineral refill.” When your blue mineral cartridge runs out, it is time to buy a new Frog @Ease System.
|Dimensions||6.0 × 6.0 × 5.5 in|