- Developed specifically for frequent swimmers and hot tub users
- Repairs and protects hair from chlorinated and salt water
- Revitalizes hair health, shine, and elasticity
- Nourishes with keratin, papaya, and Vitamin E
- Developed without animal testing and California prop 65 compliant
- A Hot Tub Things exclusive!
Original Replacement Filter For Sundance Spas Microclean I Filter. The spun-bound microfiber cartridge allows for ultra-fine hot tub water filtration.
- 8.5″ Diameter
- Should be replaced every 3-4 months
- Used on Sundance Spas 850 & 780 Series
- This is a disposable filter, do not use filter cleaner on this filter
Filters are not damaged, altered, or used – inspected by our Hot Tub Things team.
Filters may be missing original manufacturer packaging.
Sale filters are final.
Please note that this filter must be used in combination with the disposable 6540-502 filter or compatible Sundance filter, sold separately.
- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
The @ease System for Sundance Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Sundance Spas prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog @ease cartridge holder.$25.99
This filter accessory allows you to attach Sundance Spas filters 6540-501 and 6540-502 (sold separately) to your spa. This is not a disposable part; it will stand up to repeated cleanings and be retained as you clean and replace filters.Compatibility:2002–2005 850 and 850E spas2006–2012 780 Spas2011–2012 Select Spas$28.99