Please Note: This is the disposable, spun-polymer filter. It is “doughnut” shaped. 5″ tall, 7.75″ in diameter. Most Sundance Spas hot tubs that use this filter will also need the pleated filter cartridge HTT-6540-501 or comparable Sundance Filter.
- SINGLE PACK | Save money and resources. lasts up to 6 months
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in Sundance Select series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Sundance filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The blown polymer strands in this filter nest tightly to screen out even microscopic-sized particles
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the SunPurity mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
Limited supply of Sale/As-Is Condition Sundance filters! All sales are final.
Filters are not damaged, altered, or unusable – merely minor scuffs or missing original packaging.
Photo is of a general filter – filter received may not be in original packaging.
Please Note: This is an outer filter only. Doesn’t include Hot Tub Things 6473-164 inner filter cartridge
- This is the OUTER FILTER ONLY. Doesn’t include Hot Tub Things 6473-164 inner filter cartridge. Again this doesn’t include the inner filter cartridge. You’ll have to buy the inner cartridge as well for a proper fitting in the spa.
- For vinyl, rubber, and plastic
- Protects and preserves outdoor furnishings from moisture and UV damage
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Repels dust and lint for easier cleaning
- 16 fluid ounce with spray nozzle
- invented and made in USA
Combines 6 benefits into 1 easy-to-use kit
Soft Soak® TRIO™ makes spa care simple. The pre-measured packets eliminate the guesswork and the easy step numbers let you know exactly when to add them. This system works to:
- Soften water
- Clear water
- Destroy impurities
- Prevent scale
- Prevent corrosion
- Clean pipes and surfaces
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers