FROG® Filter Mate® Mineral Sanitizer
- No assembly, easy installation – one prefilled stick easily fits into the filter, where it works for 4 months
- Filter Mate contains FROG Sanitizing Minerals, which work together with chlorine or bromine to kill bacteria 2 ways, giving you more peace of mind
- FROG Sanitizing Minerals lower chlorine or bromine use up to 50%* and help keep the water clean and crystal clear
- Turns ordinary hot tub water into Fresh Mineral Water, its Cleaner, Clearer, Softer and Easier to take care of.
FROG® Jump Start® (12/pack)
- Accompanies the FROG Serene and Frog @ease Sanitizing Systems or Frog Serene and Frog @ease In-Line Systems
- Helps the chlorine dissolve faster
- Use FROG Jump Start after balancing the water
- Use before using your FROG Sanitizing System
- One packet works in spas up to 500 gallons
Leisure Time Spa Minerals Sanitizer
- Creates softer, cleaner spa water
- Can be used with chlorine or bromine & with non-chlorine shock
- Lasts up to 4 months
- Use in spas / hot tubs up to 600 gallons
- Leisure Time 23434
SpaGuard Enhanced Shock 6 lb
- Multi-purpose shock with four benefits in one: shock, clarifier, flocculent and pH buffer
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
SpaGuard Spa Sentry 1 qt
- Controls pH in one easy step
- Establishes proper PH and prevents pH drift
- Softens hot tub water by removing calcium
- Enhances water clarity
22338A Spa Down (2 lbs)
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)
A granular product that raises pH and total alkalinity levels in hot water. Increases the effectiveness of the sanitizer when levels are in range.$14.99
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)$14.99 Add to cart
Balanced Shock Oxidizer (2 lb)
- Works quickly — resume use after just 15 minutes.
- Removes odors and chlorine smell.
- Uses active oxygen, not chlorine.
- Eliminates organic contaminants, suntan oils, and perspiration.
Bromine Spa Dispenser
- Adjustable feeder chamber controls the rate
- String tie to keep it close by for easy checking and filling
- This dispenser uses 1″ bromine or chlorine tablets.
- For use with spas/hot tubs and small pools.
Bromine Spa Dispenser$15.00 Add to cart
Leisure Time Bright & Clear (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Calcium Booster (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean (32fl oz)
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon (16fl oz)
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Leisure Time Enzyme (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Renew® Granular (2.2lbs)
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide (1 lb)
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide packets (6-pack)
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules$41.99 – $59.99 Select options
Leisure Time Spa Defender (32 fl oz)
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Natural Chemistry Spa Perfect®
$21.25 – $35.99
- SMARTZyme technology reduces unwanted non-living organic contaminants
- contaminants as: body oils, cosmetics, suntan lotions, hair products, etc.
- Makes water soft and silky
- continually cleans spa filters to prolong filter cycles
Natural Chemistry Spa Perfect®$21.25 – $35.99 Select options
Pool Juice 911 – Instant Water Rescue 2 L.
- This Instant Water Rescue is the savior for cloudy, hazy, and dull pool water
- Enzyme and clarifier blend to help save your pool from unpleasant or swampy pool water conditions
- Rid your pool of excess contaminants and non-living waste
Pool Juice Phosphate Remover 3L
- Combat the constant and inevitable additions of phosphates caused by source water, ground runoff, and weather
- Keeps your water clearer than ever before
- Use this product in conjunction with the BioGuard Pool Juice ZERO
Pool Juice Zero – Phosphate Remover 1 qt.
- Super-powered phosphate remover that will efficiently reduce your phosphate levels to near-zero in 24 hours
- Combat the constant inevitable additions of phosphates from source water, ground runoff, and weather
- Follow up with a regular maintenance treatment
FROG® @ease® Floating System & SmartChlor® Refills Combo-Pack
- Kills bacteria 2 ways with a low level of chlorine and FROG Sanitizing Minerals.
- Minerals last 4 months, SmartChlor lasts up to 4 weeks and flips when empty.
- Uses up to 75% less chlorine* and maintains a consistent low Free Chlorine level, water is Cleaner, Clearer, Softer and Easier to take care of
- Uses SmartChlor, a patented chlorine formula that self-regulates on demand for continuous crystal clear water, giving you peace of mind. Flips when empty, making maintenance easy
- Only FROG @ease Test Strips have a single “Out Indicator” color match that easily shows when chlorine replacement is needed
- Shock only once a month with FROG Maintain, the recommended non-chlorine shock. With no chlorine, there is no Cyanuric Acid buildup that causes hard-to-manage, irritating water and frequent draining and refilling
FROG® Maintain® Non-Chlorine Shock Treatment
$5.25 – $62.00
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
FROG® Maintain® Non-Chlorine Shock Treatment$5.25 – $62.00 Select options
Hot Tub Things FROG® @ease® Starter Kit for Bullfrog Spas
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
Jacuzzi ProClear Mineral Spa Sanitizer 2890-185
- Exclusively designed to work in your Jacuzzi Hot Tub. Simply drops right into your filter
- Works with your existing filtration system
- Hassle-free maintenance
- Leaves water softer and clearer
- Controlled Release Technology (CRT) ensures optimal mineral levels and no staining
Silk Balance Water Care 76oz
- Luxury additive—SilkBalance Water Care System softens skin every time you use your spa
- Great water made easy–self-adjusting chemistry helps keep your pH levels steady
- Protects spa equipment—breaks down organic deposits and stops acidity spikes
- Environmentally sound—formulated without harsh chemicals
- Improves H2O performance—keeps prevents deposits and buildup so your pipes stay open
SpaGuard Brominating Tablets (4.5 lbs)
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
SpaGuard Calcium Hardness Increaser 16 oz
- Prevents corrosion of equipment
- Prevents degradation of spa surfaces
- 1 tbsp. per 100 gallons increases calcium hardness ~25 ppm