A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
- Kills bacteria 2 ways with a low level of chlorine and FROG Sanitizing Minerals.
- Minerals last 4 months, SmartChlor lasts up to 4 weeks and flips when empty.
- Uses up to 75% less chlorine* and maintains a consistent low Free Chlorine level, water is Cleaner, Clearer, Softer and Easier to take care of
- Uses SmartChlor, a patented chlorine formula that self-regulates on demand for continuous crystal clear water, giving you peace of mind. Flips when empty, making maintenance easy
- Only FROG @ease Test Strips have a single “Out Indicator” color match that easily shows when chlorine replacement is needed
- Shock only once a month with FROG Maintain, the recommended non-chlorine shock. With no chlorine, there is no Cyanuric Acid buildup that causes hard-to-manage, irritating water and frequent draining and refilling
$5.25 – $60.25
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
The ProClear Spa Sanitizer delivers a more efficiently sanitized, easily maintained, and odor-free hot tub. ProClear significantly improves the look and feel of your water by providing a more consistent PH balance. Using trace elements of silver, ProClear kills bacteria more effectively than chlorine alone. Your spa water is not only brilliantly clear and soft, but gives you an alternative to chlorine-intensive treatments.
- Available for spas: Up to 500 gallons
- Works with all spa flow rates
- Cartridge lasts 4 months
- BENEFITS: Improves the efficiency and life of the filter
- USE: Soak solution overnight for maximum effect; use when draining and refilling spa or hot tub
- COMPATIBILITY: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems
- FEATURES: Soak-and-rinse formula for cartridge, D.E. and sand filters.
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser