- 45 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Designed for older J-460 and J-465 model hot tubs
- Genuine Jacuzzi part # 2000-498
- Fits J-400 2006–2011 spas (see list below for specifics)
This filter accessory allows you to attach Sundance Spas filters 6540-501 and 6540-502 (sold separately) to your spa. This is not a disposable part; it will stand up to repeated cleanings and be retained as you clean and replace filters.Compatibility:2002–2005 850 and 850E spas2006–2012 780 Spas2011–2012 Select Spas$28.99
As of April 2021, Bullfrog has stopped producing this pillow. Try the 60-00948, which is the updated, foam (non-inflatable) version. It will fit your older Neck JetPak.$39.99
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPak
- Bullfrog Part # 60-1250
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–2015 with Neck jets
- Durable, inflatable rubber pillows
No more soaking or spraying out your dirty filters. When it’s time just swap it out for a new one and enjoy clean crystal clear water.
Package of 4 filters.
Fits M Series spas 2020 and newer.$63.99
Spa Frog Serene Mineral Sanitizers are the only mineral systems for spas that work with low levels of bromine for the highest water quality.
Mineral and bromine spa care.
- Cartridges work in the frog floating and in-line systems.
- Cuts bromine use up to 50%.
- Cuts maintenance time.
- Water feels softer with a crystal clear shine.
- Using less bromine helps reduce odors.
- Mineral cartridges last for a full 4 months before needing to be replaced.
- Bromine cartridges last for between 4-6 weeks and take just seconds to replace. (Bromine usage varies depending on spa size and number of spa users.)
Limited supply of Sale/As-Is Condition Sundance filters! All sales are final.
Filters are not damaged, altered, or unusable – merely minor scuffs or missing original packaging.
Photo is of a general filter – filter received may not be in original packaging.
- Sundance MicroClean Filter (75 Sq Ft)
- Part # 6540-501 Original Sundance Parts
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Floating Frog flips over to provide a visual cue to replace the cartridge(s)
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card