- 125 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Compatible with SUNPURITY mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
- Designed for older model hot tubs
- Genuine Sundance Spas part # 6540-490
- Fits many 1998–2001 spas (see list below for specifics)
- Sundance® Spas MicroClean® Ultra Complete Assembly, Part #6541-397 or 6541-397S
- Genuine OEM Sundance® Spas factory part
- This filter includes both the #6473-164 (inner filter cartridge) & #6473-165 (outer filter cartridge)
- Sundance® Original 125sq ft. Filter
- Exclusive Sundance® design is optimized for your pump and lasts up to 18 months!
- Reemay pleated filter with large surface area captures more debris than smaller filters providing clean, clear water.
- Filter #6540-488
- Original Sundance® Filters – No Generics!!
- Sundance® Original 120sq ft. MicroClean II Filter (Part # 6540-507 and 6540-507s are the same)
- Exclusive Sundance® design with deep pleats optimized for your pump to last up to 18 months!
- Deluxe, quilted pleats capture more debris than smaller filters providing clean, clear water
- No inserts or additional parts needed; this filter alone can keep an 880 or 980 series hot tub clean
- Original Sundance® Filters – No Generics!!
- Long lasting: product can be rinsed clean and reused twice.
- Compatible: Made by Sundance Spas specifically for your hot tub.
- Sundance MicroClean Filter (75 Sq Ft) Part # 6540-501
- Does not include the disposable 6540-502 “doughnut” filter
This filter accessory allows you to attach Sundance Spas filters 6540-501 and 6540-502 (sold separately) to your spa. This is not a disposable part; it will stand up to repeated cleanings and be retained as you clean and replace filters.Compatibility:2002–2005 850 and 850E spas2006–2012 780 Spas2011–2012 Select Spas$28.99
Please Note: This is an outer filter only. Doesn’t include Sundance 6473-164 inner filter cartridge
- This is the OUTER FILTER ONLY. Doesn’t include Sundance 6473-164 inner filter cartridge. Again this doesn’t include the inner filter cartridge. You’ll have to buy the inner cartridge as well for a proper fitting in the spa.
- Works with: 880 Series year 2009 +
- Works with: 850 and 880 Series years 2005-2008
- Fits all Sundance Maxxus 2009 +, Optima 2009 +, Cameo 2009+, Majesta 2009 +, Altamar 2009 +, Marin 2009 + and Capri 2009+
This is an open-box item, genuine, OEM product
Free from damages and defects that would consider it unusable or “used”
Inspected prior to being sold by our Hot Tub Things / Paradise Valley Spas staff
Final sale – unable to accommodate returns or exchanges
Original Replacement Filter For Sundance Spas Microclean I Filter. The spun-bound microfiber cartridge allows for ultra-fine hot tub water filtration.
- 8.5″ Diameter
- Should be replaced every 3-4 months
- Used on Sundance Spas 850 & 780 Series
- This is a disposable filter, do not use filter cleaner on this filter
- Sundance Spas MicroClean Ultra Filter Cartridge (Inner Core only)
- Height: 18.74″ Diameter: 5.63″
- Sold as one unit unless otherwise stated
- Requires Sundance Spas outer filter #6473-165s (sold separately)
- Spun fibers trap dirt, bugs and particles
- Sundance Sunpurity Mineral Sanitizer Cartridge for Sundance Spas
- Mineral purification is a natural process that carries out 3 functions: disinfection, algae prevention and clarification
- Sundance Spas Mineral Sanitizer Cartridge leaves your water clean and clear
- SunPurity by Sundance Spas helps reduce the potential for unpleasant odors and residue lines, and can be used with your hot tub ozone system.
- Original Sundance Spa Parts.
$19.00 – $72.50
- BY ORGANIC BUILD UP!: Use shock weekly to control and prevent organic buildup that causes cloudy water!
- TOP BRAND: Hot tub things is America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE: Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- PUREST CHEMICALS!: Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- 5lb Chlorinating Granules formulated for hot tubs and swim spas
- SpaGuard chlorine kills bacteria, viruses, and microbes within 30 seconds when used according to label instructions
- Economy size bottle lasts for months of frequent hot tub bathing
- Convenient carrying handle helps offset weight of the product
- 35 oz bottle SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer
- Buffered, non-chlorine formula does not interfere with your balance water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Use along with a chemical sanitizer to keep your hot tub clean and germ-free
- This necessary fresh fill product prevents the collection of harmful minerals on the hot tub shell and parts!
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Control