- Sundance® Original 120sq ft. MicroClean II Filter (Part # 6540-507 and 6540-507s are the same)
- Exclusive Sundance® design with deep pleats optimized for your pump to last up to 18 months!
- Deluxe, quilted pleats capture more debris than smaller filters providing clean, clear water
- No inserts or additional parts needed; this filter alone can keep an 880 or 980 series hot tub clean
- Original Sundance® Filters – No Generics!!
Please Note: This is the pleated portion. 14″ tall, 8.5″ in diameter. Most Sundance Spas hot tubs that use this filter will also need the disposable spun-polymer filter “doughnut,” part 6540-502.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in Sundance Select series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Sundance filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The pleated filtration fabric exposes the maximum surface area to your water flow
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the SunPurity mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPaks Neckblaster and Neckmasseuse models
- Bullfrog Part # 60-00948
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–onward
- Also compatible with R-Series 2013–2015, although not inflatable
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for A-Series Waterfall for Cascadia
- For Cascadia seating area, hole allows waterfall pedestal feature
- Bullfrog Part # 60-00073
- Fits Bullfrog A-Series tubs 2016–2019
- Durable, high-density foam material
- Most Jacuzzi hot tubs after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
- The cartridge holder fits J-300, J-400, J-LX, and J-500 series tubs
- It is Jacuzzi Part number 6720-412
The @ease System for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog cartridge holder.$25.99
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$22.00
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
- 45 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Designed for older J-460 and J-465 model hot tubs
- Genuine Jacuzzi part # 2000-498
- Fits J-400 2006–2011 spas (see list below for specifics)
This filter accessory allows you to attach Sundance Spas filters 6540-501 and 6540-502 (sold separately) to your spa. This is not a disposable part; it will stand up to repeated cleanings and be retained as you clean and replace filters.Compatibility:2002–2005 850 and 850E spas2006–2012 780 Spas2011–2012 Select Spas$28.99
As of April 2021, Bullfrog has stopped producing this pillow. Try the 60-00948, which is the updated, foam (non-inflatable) version. It will fit your older Neck JetPak.$39.99
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPak
- Bullfrog Part # 60-1250
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–2015 with Neck jets
- Durable, inflatable rubber pillows