- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
The @ease System for Sundance Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Sundance Spas prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog @ease cartridge holder.$25.99
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in most modern J-300 series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Jacuzzi filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The pleated filtration fabric exposes the maximum surface area (60 sq ft) to your water flow
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the ProClear mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
Clean your hot tub water with the power of silver ions.
- Boosts your water quality effectively, constantly, and without chemical odors
- Compatible with all major hot tub brands
- Handles up to 500 gallon spas
- Works alongside chlorine, bromine, ozone, and UV sanitizers
- 50 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Compatible with SUNPURITY mineral filter (sold separately)
- Designed for smaller hot tubs
- Genuine Sundance Spas part # 373045
- Fits many 680 Series Sundance spas (see list below for specifics)
- Sundance® Original 120sq ft. MicroClean II Filter (Part # 6540-507 and 6540-507s are the same)
- Exclusive Sundance® design with deep pleats optimized for your pump to last up to 18 months!
- Deluxe, quilted pleats capture more debris than smaller filters providing clean, clear water
- No inserts or additional parts needed; this filter alone can keep an 880 or 980 series hot tub clean
- Original Sundance® Filters – No Generics!!
Please Note: This is the pleated portion. 14″ tall, 8.5″ in diameter. Most Sundance Spas hot tubs that use this filter will also need the disposable spun-polymer filter “doughnut,” part 6540-502.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in Sundance Select series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Sundance filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The pleated filtration fabric exposes the maximum surface area to your water flow
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the SunPurity mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
- Developed specifically for frequent swimmers and hot tub users
- Repairs and protects hair from chlorinated and salt water
- Revitalizes hair health, shine, and elasticity
- Nourishes with keratin, papaya, and Vitamin E
- Developed without animal testing and California prop 65 compliant
- A Hot Tub Things exclusive!
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card