- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
The @ease System for Sundance Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Sundance Spas prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog @ease cartridge holder.$25.99
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Frog @ease is the Sundance-approved sanitizer for 2021 Sundance Spas.
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals.
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks.
- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease.
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems.
The @Ease system for Sundance Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Sundance Spas prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of the Frog cartridge holder.$54.95
Genuine Jacuzzi Quality – from the same company that made your hot tub
Jacuzzi Part 2472-828 – this pillow also replaces part # 6455-457
Compatible – Fits All J-280 and J-270 hot tubs. See description for additional tubs
Soft and Comfortable – Restore your spa to its original look and comfort
No hardware required – Single plastic bolt in the back secures it to the existing mount in your tub
- Genuine Jacuzzi brand part
- Perfect match for your J-400 series hot tub
- Clear window for headrest lighting
The mounting hardware is not included. Contact your licensed Jacuzzi repair technician if you require new plastic mounting hardware.$38.99
- Sundance® Original 120sq ft. MicroClean II Filter (Part # 6540-507 and 6540-507s are the same)
- Exclusive Sundance® design with deep pleats optimized for your pump to last up to 18 months!
- Deluxe, quilted pleats capture more debris than smaller filters providing clean, clear water
- No inserts or additional parts needed; this filter alone can keep an 880 or 980 series hot tub clean
- Original Sundance® Filters – No Generics!!
- 50 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Compatible with SUNPURITY mineral filter (sold separately)
- Designed for smaller hot tubs
- Genuine Sundance Spas part # 373045
- Fits many 680 Series Sundance spas (see list below for specifics)
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$22.00
- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
- Sundance Sunpurity Mineral Sanitizer Cartridge for Sundance Spas
- Mineral purification is a natural process that carries out 3 functions: disinfection, algae prevention and clarification
- Sundance Spas Mineral Sanitizer Cartridge leaves your water clean and clear
- SunPurity by Sundance Spas helps reduce the potential for unpleasant odors and residue lines, and can be used with your hot tub ozone system.
- Original Sundance Spa Parts.