- 35 oz bottle SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer
- Buffered, non-chlorine formula does not interfere with your balance water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Use along with a chemical sanitizer to keep your hot tub clean and germ-free
- 50 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Compatible with SUNPURITY mineral filter (sold separately)
- Designed for smaller hot tubs
- Genuine Sundance Spas part # 373045
- Fits many 680 Series Sundance spas (see list below for specifics)
- GENUINE SUNDANCE SPAS PARTS | This filter is manufactured by Sundance Spas, the same company that built your hot tub.
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | This filter, Sundance Spas part # 373043s, is fully compatible with recent Hawthorne, Hartford, and Burlington spas. See list below for compatibility.
- CLEAN, CLEAR PERFORMANCE | A fresh filter makes a huge difference in the clarity and enjoyment of your hot tub. If your filter is over a year old, consider replacing it for maximum performance.
- Height: 9”, Diameter: 6” 45 square feet of filtration material
Upgrade to the Latest Bullfrog Filtration
Bullfrog Spas retain their luxury and value because they are upgradeable by design. This filter cartridge adapter brings new levels of comfort and clarity to your spa. Even if your Bullfrog was made before 2017, you can still use the latest Bullfrog/Wellspring filter cartridges. This simple plastic cage fits inside Bullfrog 10-00282 or Bullfrog 10-00281 filters (not included). Without any tools or headache, you can have your Bullfrog hot tub using the latest filters!
This adapter is compatible with most Bullfrog Spa models:
- A-Series pre-2017
- R-Series pre-2017
- X-Series pre-2017
- STIL Series pre-2017
If you have doubts, please contact us before purchasing. We want you to be thrilled with your purchase, and that means making sure you only buy what you need. Many Bullfrog hot tubs use filters in pairs, so you may need two of these adapters. The adapter should last you for several years; please keep it as you clean and replace filters.
If your hot tub is from 2017 or newer, you don’t need this filter cartridge adapter. Why not upgrade your spa with an official Bullfrog @Ease automatic sanitizing system instead?$35.95
- Designed for the A Series, R Series and X Series
- Can be replaced with Coreless Filters #10-00416 with the addition of the Filter Cage Core #10-00417
- 1 x Bullfrog Spas Wellspring 10-2870 Spa Filter
- This filter replaces filter #10-1035 & #10-2785
- GENUINE CLEARRAY | This genuine ClearRAY tube is made by Sundance Spas, part # 6472-859
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | Tube fits CLEARRAY XL bulbs in both Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi-brand hot tubs
- CRYSTAL CLEAR | The pure mineral quartz of this tube provides optimal light pass-through so you get maximum UV sanitation efficiency
- INSTALLATION KIT | Comes with latex glove (fingerprints can shorten system life) and complete instructions
- TUBE ONLY | Replacement bulb sold separately
- Sundance Spas Microclean Inner Filter – 6473-164
- Inner Filter is used on Sundance Spas 880 Series Spas
- Inner Filter used with 6473-165 Outer Filter
- Original Sundance Spa Parts and Filters
- Height: 18.74″ Diameter: 5.63″
Filters are not damaged, altered, or used – inspected by our Hot Tub Things team.
Filters may be missing original manufacturer packaging.
Sale filters are final.
For a list of compatible spas, see below:
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPak
- Bullfrog Part # 60-00947
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–onward
- Also compatible with R-Series 2013–2015 that used part #60-1240, although not inflatable
- This headrest does not fit other JetPak models.