- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-161 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465
- Diameter: 6 3/4″ Length: 15 1/2″ Bottom: 2″ SAE thread
- Genuine Jacuzzi Parts
- Twist off cap accommodates PROCLEAR Mineral Spa Sanitizer
- Filtration Area: 60 SQ FT
- Cartridge lasts up to 18 months with routine care
- Designed to seal leaks in virtually any material
- Leaks in the shell and works equally well in plumbing
- Proven to seal holes 1/8 in. in diameter – sealant
- Safe to use on salt chlorine generators, pumps, heaters, and filters!
- Multi-purpose shock with four benefits in one: shock, clarifier, flocculent and pH buffer
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals.
The @Ease system for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of the Frog cartridge holder.$54.95
- GENUINE | Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from Jacuzzi quality water filters
- EFFECTIVE | Woven filtration protects your water, your family, and your equipment from harmful dirt and particles
- DURABLE | The 2540-381J filter can withstand repeated washing and rinsing with an approved cartridge cleaner (sold separately), so you can get maximum life out of your purchase
- ECONOMICAL | Replace the filter regularly to protect the pumps and plumbing of your hot tub
- 5lb Chlorinating Granules formulated for hot tubs and swim spas
- SpaGuard chlorine kills bacteria, viruses, and microbes within 30 seconds when used according to label instructions
- Economy size bottle lasts for months of frequent hot tub bathing
- Convenient carrying handle helps offset weight of the product
Time to finally upgrade your Jacuzzi Hot Tub with the FROG® @ease® system!
- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
Combines 6 benefits into 1 easy-to-use kit
Soft Soak® TRIO™ makes spa care simple. The pre-measured packets eliminate the guesswork and the easy step numbers let you know exactly when to add them. This system works to:
- Soften water
- Clear water
- Destroy impurities
- Prevent scale
- Prevent corrosion
- Clean pipes and surfaces