- GENUINE JACUZZI QUALITY | This filter is made by Jacuzzi, the same company that made your hot tub
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBILITY | Works with 2006–2012 J-465, J-470, and J-480 hot tubs. See description for more details
- SPECIALIZED FILTRATION | Designed by Jacuzzi specifically for J-400 series hot tub
- Exclusively designed to work in your Jacuzzi Hot Tub. Simply drops right into your filter
- Works with your existing filtration system
- Hassle-free maintenance
- Leaves water softer and clearer
- Controlled Release Technology (CRT) ensures optimal mineral levels and no staining
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
- SpaGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control – 1 Quart
- Prevents scale formation and cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Removes some scale buildup on spa surface
- Removes relatively fresh metal stains from spa surfaces
- Simply add this powerful liquid formula weekly to safeguard your spa or hot tub from these threats. Color of the liquid is natural brown
Combines 6 benefits into 1 easy-to-use kit
Soft Soak® TRIO™ makes spa care simple. The pre-measured packets eliminate the guesswork and the easy step numbers let you know exactly when to add them. This system works to:
- Soften water
- Clear water
- Destroy impurities
- Prevent scale
- Prevent corrosion
- Clean pipes and surfaces
Clean your hot tub water with the power of silver ions.
- Boosts your water quality effectively, constantly, and without chemical odors
- Compatible with all major hot tub brands
- Handles up to 500 gallon spas
- Works alongside chlorine, bromine, ozone, and UV sanitizers
- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
- Sundance, Sweetwater, Jacuzzi Spas Flow Switch
- part #2560-040
- Transparent Tee 3/4 inch barb with s 3/8 inch barb off the side
- Flow Switch now comes molded with a 3/32 inch hole opening
- Do not use on other models such as 800,850, 800 Series that use a square finger connection.
- see spa model compatibility below
- SUNDANCE® Spas, JACUZZI® Hot Tub Spa Pillows Attachment Screw
- part #6570-231
- Plastic attachment screw for pillows.
- SUNDANCE® Spas 2001+
- Sweetwater Spas 2003+
- 2002+ J-300 Series JACUZZI® Spas pillows
- This is an open-box item, genuine, OEM product
- Free from damages and defects that would consider it unusable or “used”
- Inspected prior to being sold by our Hot Tub Things / Paradise Valley Spas staff
- Final sale – unable to accommodate returns or exchanges
- GENUINE CLEARRAY | This genuine ClearRAY tube is made by Sundance Spas, part # 6472-859
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | Tube fits CLEARRAY XL bulbs in both Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi-brand hot tubs
- CRYSTAL CLEAR | The pure mineral quartz of this tube provides optimal light pass-through so you get maximum UV sanitation efficiency
- INSTALLATION KIT | Comes with latex glove (fingerprints can shorten system life) and complete instructions
- As of Summer 2019, an O-ring is not included with the replacement tube.
This is an open-box item, genuine, OEM product
Free from damages and defects that would consider it unusable or “used”
Inspected prior to being sold by our Hot Tub Things / Paradise Valley Spas staff
Final sale – unable to accommodate returns or exchanges
- 125 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Compatible with SUNPURITY mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
- Designed for older model hot tubs
- Genuine Sundance Spas part # 6540-490
- Fits many 1998–2001 spas (see list below for specifics)
- GENUINE SUNDANCE SPAS PARTS | This filter is manufactured by Sundance Spas, the same company that built your hot tub.
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | This filter, Sundance Spas part # 373043s, is fully compatible with recent Hawthorne, Hartford, and Burlington spas. See list below for compatibility.
- CLEAN, CLEAR PERFORMANCE | A fresh filter makes a huge difference in the clarity and enjoyment of your hot tub. If your filter is over a year old, consider replacing it for maximum performance.
- Height: 9”, Diameter: 6” 45 square feet of filtration material