- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-161 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465
Combines 6 benefits into 1 easy-to-use kit
Soft Soak® TRIO™ makes spa care simple. The pre-measured packets eliminate the guesswork and the easy step numbers let you know exactly when to add them. This system works to:
- Soften water
- Clear water
- Destroy impurities
- Prevent scale
- Prevent corrosion
- Clean pipes and surfaces
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
Description: 75 Sq Ft Filter
Hydropool part #4520008
Produced by Second Nature
Note: This filter is interchangeable with Hydropool part #4520030. If you plan to use the inner core, please order #4520030
Hydropool model compatibility: See description below$67.50
Description: Pleatco Pure 75sq ft with Removable Core
Hydropool part #4520030
Pleatco part #PRC75
Note: This filter is interchangeable with Hydropool filter #4520008. However, filter #4520008 does not contain the inner core.
Hydropool model compatibility: See description below$87.99
Description: 50sqft Dual Core Filter w Removable Core
Hydropool part #4520029
Pleatco part #PRC50
Hydropool model compatability: 12FX AquaPlay$59.99
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
- Most Jacuzzi hot tubs after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
- The cartridge holder fits J-300, J-400, J-LX, and J-500 series tubs
- It is Jacuzzi Part number 6720-412
The @ease System for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog cartridge holder.$25.99
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals.
The @Ease system for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of the Frog cartridge holder.$54.95
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Custom-Designed for Jacuzzi
Frog @ease refills for Jacuzzi give you a whole season (12+ weeks) of easy, low-chlorine sanitizing when used along with the Frog @ease Sanitizing System for Jacuzzi Hot tubs.$48.95
Genuine Jacuzzi Quality – from the same company that made your hot tub
Jacuzzi Part 2472-828 – this pillow also replaces part # 6455-457
Compatible – Fits All J-280 and J-270 hot tubs. See description for additional tubs
Soft and Comfortable – Restore your spa to its original look and comfort
No hardware required – Single plastic bolt in the back secures it to the existing mount in your tub
- 35 oz bottle SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer
- Buffered, non-chlorine formula does not interfere with your balance water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Use along with a chemical sanitizer to keep your hot tub clean and germ-free
- Genuine Jacuzzi brand part
- Perfect match for your J-400 series hot tub
- Clear window for headrest lighting
The mounting hardware is not included. Contact your licensed Jacuzzi repair technician if you require new plastic mounting hardware.$38.99
- 5lb Chlorinating Granules formulated for hot tubs and swim spas
- SpaGuard chlorine kills bacteria, viruses, and microbes within 30 seconds when used according to label instructions
- Economy size bottle lasts for months of frequent hot tub bathing
- Convenient carrying handle helps offset weight of the product
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$22.00