- 5lb Chlorinating Granules formulated for hot tubs and swim spas
- SpaGuard chlorine kills bacteria, viruses, and microbes within 30 seconds when used according to label instructions
- Economy size bottle lasts for months of frequent hot tub bathing
- Convenient carrying handle helps offset weight of the product
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$22.00
- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER.$82.99
The ProClear Spa Sanitizer delivers a more efficiently sanitized, easily maintained, and odor-free hot tub. ProClear significantly improves the look and feel of your water by providing a more consistent PH balance. Using trace elements of silver, ProClear kills bacteria more effectively than chlorine alone. Your spa water is not only brilliantly clear and soft, but gives you an alternative to chlorine-intensive treatments.
- Available for spas: Up to 500 gallons
- Works with all spa flow rates
- Cartridge lasts 4 months
- Genuine Jacuzzi brand part
- Perfect match for your older J-300 series hot tub
- Clear window for headrest lighting
- Contains both the dark grey 2455-105 and the light grey 2455-104 insert
This product is back in stock, but at limited quantities. Please order only what you need.$36.48
- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-157 (All 2013+ models of J-400 series Jacuzzi hot tubs)
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-158 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465
- Diameter: 6 3/4″ Length: 15 1/2″ Bottom: 2″ SAE thread
- Genuine Jacuzzi Parts
- Twist off cap accommodates PROCLEAR Mineral Spa Sanitizer
- Filtration Area: 60 SQ FT
- Cartridge lasts up to 18 months with routine care
*New part number 6000-383AJ* is the same as old part number 6000-383$45.99