- Replacement headrest for use with NeckMasseusse and/orNeckBlaster JetPaks.
- Fits A Series spas, 2020-present.
- Bullfrog part #60-01447
- High-density foam material.
Please Note: This is the disposable, spun-polymer filter. It is “doughnut” shaped. 5″ tall, 7.75″ in diameter. Most Sundance Spas hot tubs that use this filter will also need the pleated filter cartridge HTT-6540-501 or comparable Sundance Filter.
- SINGLE PACK | Save money and resources. lasts up to 6 months
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in Sundance Select series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Sundance filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The blown polymer strands in this filter nest tightly to screen out even microscopic-sized particles
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the SunPurity mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
- This 2-pack will make it easier to switch out both filters at the same time!
- Diameter: 6 3/4″ Length: 15 1/2″ Bottom: 2″ SAE thread
- Genuine Jacuzzi Parts
- Twist off cap accommodates PROCLEAR Mineral Spa Sanitizer
- Filtration Area: 60 SQ FT
- Cartridge lasts up to 18 months with routine care
*New part number 6000-383AJ* is the same as old part number 6000-383$77.50
- GENUINE SUNDANCE SPAS PARTS | This filter is manufactured by Sundance Spas, the same company that built your hot tub.
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | This filter, Sundance Spas part # 373043s, is fully compatible with recent Hawthorne, Hartford, and Burlington spas. See list below for compatibility.
- CLEAN, CLEAR PERFORMANCE | A fresh filter makes a huge difference in the clarity and enjoyment of your hot tub. If your filter is over a year old, consider replacing it for maximum performance.
- Height: 9”, Diameter: 6” 45 square feet of filtration material