No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Jacuzzi Pillow with Insert 2472-824
- Genuine Jacuzzi brand part
- Perfect match for your J-300 series hot tub
- Clear window for headrest lighting
- Contains both the dark grey 2455-105 and the light grey 6455-488 insert
Restore your backyard oasis with these genuine Jacuzzi 2472-824 pillows. Pillows are one of the ways in which your spa can show its age. Replacing dingy, cracked, or waterlogged pillows can help your spa look new again! These pillows contain a translucent window for the proud Jacuzzi name to shine through on tubs equipped with headrest lighting.
Contains the complete pillow: both the light grey insert and the dark grey “ring” or holder. No mounting hardware is included. Your J-300 series hot tub should have permanent mounting hardware that should last for years and years.
The Jacuzzi 2472-824 pillow is for modern (2014 and later) J-300 series spas. This product looks very similar to the earlier J-300 pillows. The only difference is that the light grey inserts of these newer pillows have a slightly concave surface. They “scoop in” a little. In a pinch, you can use the older pillows, as they will fit your J-300 hot tub. However, for a true match, we recommend you stick with these.
- J-385 and J-380 tubs 2014–2018
- J-375 and J-370 tubs 2014–2018
- J-365 and J-360 tubs 2014–2018
- J-355 and J-350 tubs 2014–2018
- J-345 and J-340 tubs 2014–2018
- J-335 and J-330 tubs 2014–2018
- J-325 and J-320 tubs 2014–2018
- J-315 and J-310 tubs 2014–2018
Pillows are consumable units that should be replaced every two or three years. We recommend cleaning your Jacuzzi 2472-824 pillows with our Hot Tub Things Pillow & Cover Cleaner. It is specially formulated to remove grease and hair products from your pillows without causing foamy water.
As of September 2020, these pillows are in short supply. We will not sell more than four to a customer. If you order excess pillows, we reserve the right to cancel your order in full or in part.