SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer 35oz
- 35 oz bottle SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer
- Buffered, non-chlorine formula does not interfere with your balance water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Use along with a chemical sanitizer to keep your hot tub clean and germ-free
Frequently Bought Together
Burn away organic compounds with SpaGuard Shock
SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer eliminates soluble organic compounds and irritants in spa water. It is buffered to prevent “pH bounce.” Regular use helps maintain clear spa water. SpaGuard Shock Oxidizer is not a sanitizer or algicide. To sanitize your hot tub or swim spa, you must still use chlorine, bromine, or minerals. It does not replace the need for regular applications of chemical sanitizers.
Shock-Oxidizer restores “spent” sanitizer chloramines, so shocking your hot tub can also cut down on heavy chlorine odor.
Directions for using oxidizer
- Add one ounce per 300 gallons of your hot tub every week.
- If the spa is used daily, add one ounce per 300 gallons twice per week.
- Test your water regularly and add sanitizer as indicated by your test strips.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 10 in|