SpaGuard’s pH Increaser provides spa owners with a quick-dissolving granular formula to raise dangerously low pH levels, preventing costly damage to spa plumbing, fixtures, and surfaces as well as provide a much more comfortable water supply for bathers. pH Increaser slowly raises pH levels to ensure accurate calculations to get the desired level. Your spas sanitizer will also operate better when not on the extremes of the pH scale, improving water quality.
pH 7.2 or less:
2 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
pH at 7.2:
1 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
- Use an accurate test method to determine pH.
- Determine the required amount of SpaGuard pH Increaser need to adjust the pH to maintain a reading of 7.2 to 7.6.
- With the pump running on high speed, sprinkle the required amount of SpaGuard pH Increaser into the spa water and continue running pump for 30 minutes.
- Restest pH and adjust as necessary.
- A good maintenance habit is to test acid/alkali demand periodically.