Chlorine Granules – 5 lb
- The leading hot tub chlorine sanitizer. Say goodbye to bacteria and say hello to clean water!
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules
Frequently Bought Together
The Power of Chlorine
Choosing a good sanitizer for your hot tub can be confusing—there are so many options on the market! Chlorine remains the most popular choice for first time hot tub and swimming pool owners. This five-pound bottle contains a year’s supply of sanitizing chlorine for your hot tub.
When used as directed, Hot Tub Things Chlorinating Granules are effective as a spa and hot tub water disinfecting agent. Chlorine dissolves quickly in water. We’ve formulated ours to perform well in warm spa water. Chlorine kills algae, bacteria, viruses, and other microbes before they can make you sick. Chlorine evaporates fairly quickly, so make sure to test your water and add chlorine as needed.
Use 1/2 ounce of this product per 500 gallons of water. May be needed on a nightly basis in a heavily used spa or as infrequently as once a week in a moderately used spa. Check levels of chlorine using your standard Chlorine test strip. Keep a residual of 3-5 ppm of available chlorine for optimal hot tub balance.
This product also works as a chlorine shock. (However, we recommend our Oxidizing Spa Shock to effectively oxidize organic residue.)
- BACTERIA AT BAY: The leading hot tub chlorine sanitizer. Say goodbye to bacteria and say hello to clean water!
- TOP BRAND: Hot tub things is America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals.
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE: Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance.
- PUREST CHEMICALS AVAILABLE: Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available.
To protect your hair from chlorine and minerals, try Purf Pool & Surf Shampoo & Conditioner.