Calcium Increaser – 32 oz
- Add a little calcium increaser regularly to protect your hot tub from corrosion caused by low calcium
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Calcium Booster
The Power of Calcium Increaser
Hot Tub Things Calcium Increaser will increase the level of calcium in your spa or hot tub water. Maintain a balanced level of calcium to prevent damage to your hot tub’s jets, heating element, and even spa cover. Calcium levels should be between 80 – 200 PPM
To Increase Calcium:
- Test water hardness.
- SHAKE WELL. If calcium level is too low, make sure the pump is running and add 8 oz. of Calcium Increaser per 500 gallons of hot tub water. This amount will raise the hardness of your water 20 ppm.
- Run pump continuously for 30 min. and retest water. If hardness is not in the proper range keep repeating step 2, waiting 30 min. and testing again between each application.
- PROPER BALANCE: Keep hot tub water in check – this product increases calcium levels to obtain the proper balance!
- PUREST CHEMICALS AVAILABLE: Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Hot tub things is America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals. Try us!
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS: The product raises low calcium to prevent corrosion, optimize sanitizer effectiveness, reduce eye irritation.
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE: Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- MAINTAIN OR INCREASE YOUR CALCIUM LEVELS: Add the appropriate amount of product to maintain the calcium level or raise the level up