Bromine Tablets – 1.5 lb
- An effective low-odor hot tub bromine sanitizer that keeps bacteria at bay
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available
- Compare to Leisure Time Brom Tabs
Limit 3 per Customer
The Power of Hot Tub Things
When used as directed, Hot Tub Things Bromine Tablets are an effective low-odor hot tub bromine sanitizer that keeps bacteria at bay.
Use: Before initially using this product in your spa or hot tub you will need to add 1/2 oz. of sodium bromide for each 100 gallons of water. The same treatment must be followed each time you drain and refill your spa or hot tub with fresh water. Introduce 1 tablets per 100 gallons of spa water with the use of a floating tablet feeder or automatic brominator installed on the spa equipment. Adjust tablet feeder or brominator to obtain an active bromine residual of at least 2 ppm. Maintain spa by adding 1 tablet per 100 gallons every 5-7 days or as needed to maintain an active bromine residual of 2 ppm at all times.
Hot Tub Things is your premier source for hot tub chemicals online. With over 30 years of experience in the hot tub industry, we are committed to high quality, low prices, and phenomenal customer service. We’d like your experience at Hot Tub Things to be a positive reflection of our commitment to these values. You have come to the right place!
- BACTERIA AT BAY: An effective low-odor hot tub bromine sanitizer that keeps bacteria at bay.
- PUREST CHEMICALS: Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available.
- TOP BRAND: Hot tub things is America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals.
- BUILDING A BROMINE BANK: Each time you drain your spa or hot tub, your bromide bank goes to zero. To build the level back up again you simply add granular sodium bromide.
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE: Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance.
- SMALL TABLETS: These are 1″ inch tablets so they can be easily dissolved in water.