- SUNDANCE® Spas, JACUZZI® Hot Tub Spa Pillows Attachment Screw
- part #6570-231
- Plastic attachment screw for pillows.
- SUNDANCE® Spas 2001+
- Sweetwater Spas 2003+
- 2002+ J-300 Series JACUZZI® Spas pillows
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
- Used on Sundance Spas 880 & 980 Series hot tubs
- Installed onto the patented SilentAir Aromatherapy system (standard)
- Powerful SilentAir blower quietly sends 1000’s of soothing bubbles through multiple designated jets with just the touch of a button.
- SunScents are a wonderful way to add aromatherapy to your Sundance Hot Tub
- Will not make your spa water oily or foamy
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
- This is an open-box item, genuine, OEM product
- Free from damages and defects that would consider it unusable or “used”
- Inspected prior to being sold by our Hot Tub Things / Paradise Valley Spas staff
- Final sale – unable to accommodate returns or exchanges
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Original Replacement Filter For Sundance Spas Microclean I Filter. The spun-bound microfiber cartridge allows for ultra-fine hot tub water filtration.
- 8.5″ Diameter
- Should be replaced every 3-4 months
- Used on Sundance Spas 850 & 780 Series
- This is a disposable filter, do not use filter cleaner on this filter
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
The @ease System for Sundance Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Sundance Spas prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog @ease cartridge holder.$25.99
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
- SpaGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control – 1 Quart
- Prevents scale formation and cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Removes some scale buildup on spa surface
- Removes relatively fresh metal stains from spa surfaces
- Simply add this powerful liquid formula weekly to safeguard your spa or hot tub from these threats. Color of the liquid is natural brown