As of April 2021, Bullfrog has stopped producing this pillow. Try the 60-00948, which is the updated, foam (non-inflatable) version. It will fit your older Neck JetPak.
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPak
- Bullfrog Part # 60-1250
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–2015 with Neck jets
- Durable, inflatable rubber pillows
Please Note: This is the disposable, spun-polymer filter. It is “doughnut” shaped. 5″ tall, 7.75″ in diameter. Most Sundance Spas hot tubs that use this filter will also need the pleated filter cartridge HTT-6540-501 or comparable Sundance Filter.
$14.99 – $26.99
- SINGLE PACK | Save money and resources. lasts up to 6 months
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in Sundance Select series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Sundance filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The blown polymer strands in this filter nest tightly to screen out even microscopic-sized particles
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the SunPurity mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
- The quick and easy way to clean hot tub pillows
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs not to cause excess foam the way soap can
- Alcohol-free formula will not cause pillows to dry or crack
Original Replacement Filter For Sundance Spas Microclean I Filter. The spun-bound microfiber cartridge allows for ultra-fine hot tub water filtration.
- 8.5″ Diameter
- Should be replaced every 3-4 months
- Used on Sundance Spas 850 & 780 Series
- This is a disposable filter, do not use filter cleaner on this filter