- Replacement cabinetry / skirt panel screws
- Compatible with Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
- Synthetic Panel Screw
- #8 x 1-5/8″ MOD PHD SS
- Use a Robertson #1 square-head bit (sometimes listed as S1 or R1)
- OEM part #6540-228
- 0.662″ ID x 0.210″ Ø
- Interchangeable part for both Sundance & Jacuzzi
- Use in conjunction with temp sensor part #6600-167, 6600-166, or 6600-070
- SUNDANCE® Spas, JACUZZI® Hot Tub Spa Pillows Attachment Screw
- part #6570-231
- Plastic attachment screw for pillows.
- SUNDANCE® Spas 2001+
- Sweetwater Spas 2003+
- 2002+ J-300 Series JACUZZI® Spas pillows
- Mesh material for drain filtering
- compatible with 2004+ Sundance Spas, 2003-2004 Sweetwater Spas, and all Jacuzzi Drains
- 5″ diameter | Elastic band to hold in place
- Large version | Small Version (part #6540-113)
- Used on Sundance Spas 880 & 980 Series hot tubs
- Installed onto the patented SilentAir Aromatherapy system (standard)
- Powerful SilentAir blower quietly sends 1000’s of soothing bubbles through multiple designated jets with just the touch of a button.
- SunScents are a wonderful way to add aromatherapy to your Sundance Hot Tub
- Will not make your spa water oily or foamy
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Original Replacement Filter For Sundance Spas Microclean I Filter. The spun-bound microfiber cartridge allows for ultra-fine hot tub water filtration.
- 8.5″ Diameter
- Should be replaced every 3-4 months
- Used on Sundance Spas 850 & 780 Series
- This is a disposable filter, do not use filter cleaner on this filter
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
- Sundance & Jacuzzi Temperature sensor
- OEM part #6600-551
- Long-tip water temperature sensor / 3-Pin Connector / 2-Wire
- Does not include O-Ring part #6540-228
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$24.50