- Designed for comfort, this booster seat is made of durable, chemical-resistant material
- The increased seat height elevates you closer to the spa jets or it may be used as back support
- Firmness and size can be adjusted by the amount of water used to fill it
- Easily filled with a standard garden hose
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
$21.25 – $35.99
- SMARTZyme technology reduces unwanted non-living organic contaminants
- contaminants as: body oils, cosmetics, suntan lotions, hair products, etc.
- Makes water soft and silky
- continually cleans spa filters to prolong filter cycles
- Additional security to hold down your spa cover
- Adjustable length: 92″ to 136″ (230cm to 345cm) and 1.5″ (3.8cm) wide
- Fits spas from 6ft to 9ft (1.8m to 2.7m)
- Stainless screws included and plastic buckles (pinch) included | locking keys
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
- Luxury additive—SilkBalance Water Care System softens skin every time you use your spa
- Great water made easy–self-adjusting chemistry helps keep your pH levels steady
- Protects spa equipment—breaks down organic deposits and stops acidity spikes
- Environmentally sound—formulated without harsh chemicals
- Improves H2O performance—keeps prevents deposits and buildup so your pipes stay open