- Replacement cabinetry / skirt panel screws
- Compatible with Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
- Synthetic Panel Screw
- #8 x 1-5/8″ MOD PHD SS
- Use a Robertson #1 square-head bit (sometimes listed as S1 or R1)
- OEM part #6540-228
- 0.662″ ID x 0.210″ Ø
- Interchangeable part for both Sundance & Jacuzzi
- Use in conjunction with temp sensor part #6600-167, 6600-166, or 6600-070
- SUNDANCE® Spas, JACUZZI® Hot Tub Spa Pillows Attachment Screw
- part #6570-231
- Plastic attachment screw for pillows.
- SUNDANCE® Spas 2001+
- Sweetwater Spas 2003+
- 2002+ J-300 Series JACUZZI® Spas pillows
- Mesh material for drain filtering
- compatible with 2004+ Sundance Spas, 2003-2004 Sweetwater Spas, and all Jacuzzi Drains
- 5″ diameter | Elastic band to hold in place
- Large version | Small Version (part #6540-113)
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
- Sundance & Jacuzzi Temperature sensor
- OEM part #6600-551
- Long-tip water temperature sensor / 3-Pin Connector / 2-Wire
- Does not include O-Ring part #6540-228
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$24.50
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Trap: Debris attachment (mesh skimmer bag)
- Used on J-500 series, J-400 Series, & J-300 Series (see compatibility below)
- Not compatible with J-200 series
- OEM Jacuzzi part #6570-398
- 10 holes on the top | 1 hole on the bottom
- 2455-105 Jacuzzi Pillow Base Back Mount.
- NOTE: This is the mount only.
- Does not include pillow insert part #2455-104 (pillow insert with LED logo)
- Does not include pillow insert part #2455-007 (pillow insert with LED logo)
- For Jacuzzi J-300 models 2002 and later.
- Connector Type – Curled Fingers
- Sensor Diameter – 3/8″
- Wire Count – 2 wire
- Wire Length – 12ft
- Sundance & Jacuzzi OEM Part #6600-166
- Most Jacuzzi hot tubs after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
- The cartridge holder fits J-300, J-400, J-LX, and J-500 series tubs
- It is Jacuzzi Part number 6720-412
The @ease System for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog cartridge holder.$25.99
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
- Official Replacement Jacuzzi Pillow, part # 2455-104
- Does not include back mount pillow (2455-105)
- Will fit all Jacuzzi J-300 Series spas 2002-Current.
- Replaces Part #6455‑007 used 2002-2006, which did not have the Jacuzzi logo that allows for the new LED lighting system
- Designed for Jacuzzi J-300 Series Hot Tubs 2007–2013, also fits earlier models
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50