$5.25 – $62.00
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
- Manufactured by King Technology
- Size: 50 test strips
- Measures Chlorine / Bromine levels, pH and Hardness
- Can be used with any Fresh Mineral Water products from FROG®
- Can be used with other non-FROG® sanitizing system
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Bromine cartridges last between 2-4 weeks depending on volume of water, number of bathers and usage.
- Spa frog bromine cartridge
- Refill for use in either the spa frog floating system, or for users of the spa frog inline system
- Use with companion frog mineral cartridge
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
Frog @ease SmartChlor Technology Test Strips easily test the chlorine level in hot tubs using the Frog @ease sanitizing system. Each strips tests for SmartChlor, Total Alkalinity, pH and Total Hardness. Results are ready in just 2 seconds.$15.50
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
- Designed for comfort, this booster seat is made of durable, chemical-resistant material
- The increased seat height elevates you closer to the spa jets or it may be used as back support
- Firmness and size can be adjusted by the amount of water used to fill it
- Easily filled with a standard garden hose
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
The @ease System for Sundance Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Sundance Spas prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog @ease cartridge holder.$25.99
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
- Additional security to hold down your spa cover
- Adjustable length: 92″ to 136″ (230cm to 345cm) and 1.5″ (3.8cm) wide
- Fits spas from 6ft to 9ft (1.8m to 2.7m)
- Stainless screws included and plastic buckles (pinch) included | locking keys
- SpaGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control – 1 Quart
- Prevents scale formation and cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Removes some scale buildup on spa surface
- Removes relatively fresh metal stains from spa surfaces
- Simply add this powerful liquid formula weekly to safeguard your spa or hot tub from these threats. Color of the liquid is natural brown