- Sort by price: low to high
FROG® Maintain® Non-Chlorine Shock Treatment
$5.25 – $62.00
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
FROG® Maintain® Non-Chlorine Shock Treatment$5.25 – $62.00 Select options
Leisure Time Chlorine & Bromine Test Strips (50 strips)
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
inSPAration Aromatherapy Fragrances
- Moisturizes and softens skin.
- Masks unwanted chemical odors.
- Safe for all motors, jets, and acrylic surfaces.
- Alcohol Free and Fully Water-Soluble.
- inSPAration Aromatherapy Fragrances Promotes a quiet sanctuary for relaxation!
303 Aerospace Protectant
$13.21 – $65.45
- For vinyl, rubber, and plastic
- Protects and preserves outdoor furnishings from moisture and UV damage
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Repels dust and lint for easier cleaning
- invented and made in USA
303 Aerospace Protectant$13.21 – $65.45 Select options
FROG® Test Strips (for Swimming Pools & Spas)
- Manufactured by King Technology
- Size: 50 test strips
- Measures Chlorine / Bromine levels, pH and Hardness
- Can be used with any Fresh Mineral Water products from FROG®
- Can be used with other non-FROG® sanitizing system
Leisure Time Calcium Booster (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
FROG® Serene Bromine Cartridge (150g)
Bromine cartridges last between 2-4 weeks depending on volume of water, number of bathers and usage.
- Spa frog bromine cartridge
- Refill for use in either the spa frog floating system, or for users of the spa frog inline system
- Use with companion frog mineral cartridge
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)
A granular product that raises pH and total alkalinity levels in hot water. Increases the effectiveness of the sanitizer when levels are in range.$14.99
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)$14.99 Add to cart
22338A Spa Down (2 lbs)
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
Bromine Spa Dispenser
- Adjustable feeder chamber controls the rate
- String tie to keep it close by for easy checking and filling
- This dispenser uses 1″ bromine or chlorine tablets.
- For use with spas/hot tubs and small pools.
Bromine Spa Dispenser$15.00 Add to cart
FROG® @ease® Test Strips for Hot Tubs
Frog @ease SmartChlor Technology Test Strips easily test the chlorine level in hot tubs using the Frog @ease sanitizing system. Each strips tests for SmartChlor, Total Alkalinity, pH and Total Hardness. Results are ready in just 2 seconds.$15.50
Leisure Time Metal Gon (16fl oz)
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Life Spa Booster Seat in Black
- Designed for comfort, this booster seat is made of durable, chemical-resistant material
- The increased seat height elevates you closer to the spa jets or it may be used as back support
- Firmness and size can be adjusted by the amount of water used to fill it
- Easily filled with a standard garden hose
Leisure Time Enzyme (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner (16oz Spray)
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
Leisure Time Bright & Clear (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean (32fl oz)
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Spa Defender (32 fl oz)
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
FROG® @ease® Cartridge Holder for Sundance Spas
- Most Sundance Spas after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
The @ease System for Sundance Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Sundance Spas prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog @ease cartridge holder.$25.99
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide packets (6-pack)
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
Leisure Time Renew® Granular (2.2lbs)
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
High Duty Wind Straps (Set of 2)
- Additional security to hold down your spa cover
- Adjustable length: 92″ to 136″ (230cm to 345cm) and 1.5″ (3.8cm) wide
- Fits spas from 6ft to 9ft (1.8m to 2.7m)
- Stainless screws included and plastic buckles (pinch) included | locking keys
303 Marine Fabric Guard (16oz Spray)
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
- Designed and packaged specifically for spas and hot tubs.
- Comes complete with its own 3ft -5ft telescopic pole.
Extenda Spa-Skim$29.75 Add to cart
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide (1 lb)
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
FROG® @ease Cartridge Holder for Bullfrog Spas
Keep your Bullfrog Spa clean, clear, fresh, and safe with the innovative mineral sanitizer system designed specifically for your hot tub!
The @Ease system for Bullfrog Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Bullfrog Spas prior to 2019 require a one-time purchase of this frog cartridge holder.$33.50
FROG® Filter Mate® Mineral Sanitizer
- No assembly, easy installation – one prefilled stick easily fits into the filter, where it works for 4 months
- Filter Mate contains FROG Sanitizing Minerals, which work together with chlorine or bromine to kill bacteria 2 ways, giving you more peace of mind
- FROG Sanitizing Minerals lower chlorine or bromine use up to 50%* and help keep the water clean and crystal clear
- Turns ordinary hot tub water into Fresh Mineral Water, its Cleaner, Clearer, Softer and Easier to take care of.
FROG® Serene Mineral Cartridge
Each FROG Serene Mineral Cartridge last for a full 4 months before needing to be replaced.
$37.95 – $444.00
- Refill for use in either the spa frog floating system, or for users of the spa frog inline system
- Use with companion frog bromine cartridge (yellow cartridge)
FROG® Serene Mineral Cartridge$37.95 – $444.00 Select options
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules$41.99 – $59.99 Select options
Leisure Time Spa Minerals Sanitizer
- Creates softer, cleaner spa water
- Can be used with chlorine or bromine & with non-chlorine shock
- Lasts up to 4 months
- Use in spas / hot tubs up to 600 gallons
- Leisure Time 23434