- Replacement cabinetry / skirt panel screws
- Compatible with Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
- Synthetic Panel Screw
- #8 x 1-5/8″ MOD PHD SS
- Use a Robertson #1 square-head bit (sometimes listed as S1 or R1)
- OEM part #6540-228
- 0.662″ ID x 0.210″ Ø
- Interchangeable part for both Sundance & Jacuzzi
- Use in conjunction with temp sensor part #6600-167, 6600-166, or 6600-070
- SUNDANCE® Spas, JACUZZI® Hot Tub Spa Pillows Attachment Screw
- part #6570-231
- Plastic attachment screw for pillows.
- SUNDANCE® Spas 2001+
- Sweetwater Spas 2003+
- 2002+ J-300 Series JACUZZI® Spas pillows
- Mesh material for drain filtering
- compatible with 2004+ Sundance Spas, 2003-2004 Sweetwater Spas, and all Jacuzzi Drains
- 5″ diameter | Elastic band to hold in place
- Large version | Small Version (part #6540-113)
- Designed for comfort, this booster seat is made of durable, chemical-resistant material
- The increased seat height elevates you closer to the spa jets or it may be used as back support
- Firmness and size can be adjusted by the amount of water used to fill it
- Easily filled with a standard garden hose
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
- Sundance & Jacuzzi Temperature sensor
- OEM part #6600-551
- Long-tip water temperature sensor / 3-Pin Connector / 2-Wire
- Does not include O-Ring part #6540-228
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$24.50
- Trap: Debris attachment (mesh skimmer bag)
- Used on J-500 series, J-400 Series, & J-300 Series (see compatibility below)
- Not compatible with J-200 series
- OEM Jacuzzi part #6570-398
- 10 holes on the top | 1 hole on the bottom
- 2455-105 Jacuzzi Pillow Base Back Mount.
- NOTE: This is the mount only.
- Does not include pillow insert part #2455-104 (pillow insert with LED logo)
- Does not include pillow insert part #2455-007 (pillow insert with LED logo)
- For Jacuzzi J-300 models 2002 and later.
- Connector Type – Curled Fingers
- Sensor Diameter – 3/8″
- Wire Count – 2 wire
- Wire Length – 12ft
- Sundance & Jacuzzi OEM Part #6600-166
- Most Jacuzzi hot tubs after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
- The cartridge holder fits J-300, J-400, J-LX, and J-500 series tubs
- It is Jacuzzi Part number 6720-412
The @ease System for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog cartridge holder.$25.99
- Official Replacement Jacuzzi Pillow, part # 2455-104
- Does not include back mount pillow (2455-105)
- Will fit all Jacuzzi J-300 Series spas 2002-Current.
- Replaces Part #6455‑007 used 2002-2006, which did not have the Jacuzzi logo that allows for the new LED lighting system
- Designed for Jacuzzi J-300 Series Hot Tubs 2007–2013, also fits earlier models
- Additional security to hold down your spa cover
- Adjustable length: 92″ to 136″ (230cm to 345cm) and 1.5″ (3.8cm) wide
- Fits spas from 6ft to 9ft (1.8m to 2.7m)
- Stainless screws included and plastic buckles (pinch) included | locking keys
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
- This pillow is now discontinued – Once inventory is depleted, the pillow will not be restocked.
- Air Comfort 10 1/8″ wide replacement spa pillow
- select model Bullfrog Spas made between 2009-2012
- Snaps into jet packs
- Replaced by part #60-1160
Genuine Jacuzzi Quality – from the same company that made your hot tub
Replaces part # 6455-457
Compatible – Fits All J-280 and J-270 hot tubs. See description for additional tubs
Soft and Comfortable – Restore your spa to its original look and comfort
No hardware required – Single plastic bolt in the back secures it to the existing mount in your tub
Keep your Bullfrog Spa clean, clear, fresh, and safe with the innovative mineral sanitizer system designed specifically for your hot tub!
The @Ease system for Bullfrog Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Bullfrog Spas prior to 2019 require a one-time purchase of this frog cartridge holder.$33.50