- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
- Replacement clip for attaching the Snapcap & Headrest Assembly
- Fits A Series, R Series, and STIL spas 2016-present
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Keep your Bullfrog Spa clean, clear, fresh, and safe with the innovative mineral sanitizer system designed specifically for your hot tub!
The @Ease system for Bullfrog Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Bullfrog Spas prior to 2019 require a one-time purchase of this frog cartridge holder.$29.50
- This pillow is now discontinued – Once inventory is depleted, the pillow will not be restocked.
- Air Comfort 10 1/8″ wide replacement spa pillow
- select model Bullfrog Spas made between 2009-2012
- Snaps into jet packs
- Replaced by part #60-1160
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for M-Series JetPak
- Color – Cool Grey.
- Bullfrog Part # 60-01335-01
- Fits Bullfrog M-Series tubs 2020–onward
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Upgrade to the Latest Bullfrog Filtration
Bullfrog Spas retain their luxury and value because they are upgradeable by design. This filter cartridge adapter brings new levels of comfort and clarity to your spa. Even if your Bullfrog was made before 2017, you can still use the latest Bullfrog/Wellspring filter cartridges. This simple plastic cage fits inside Bullfrog 10-00282 or Bullfrog 10-00281 filters (not included). Without any tools or headache, you can have your Bullfrog hot tub using the latest filters!
This adapter is compatible with most Bullfrog Spa models:
- A-Series pre-2017
- R-Series pre-2017
- X-Series pre-2017
- STIL Series pre-2017
If you have doubts, please contact us before purchasing. We want you to be thrilled with your purchase, and that means making sure you only buy what you need. Many Bullfrog hot tubs use filters in pairs, so you may need two of these adapters. The adapter should last you for several years; please keep it as you clean and replace filters.
If your hot tub is from 2017 or newer, you don’t need this filter cartridge adapter. Why not upgrade your spa with an official Bullfrog @Ease automatic sanitizing system instead?$33.99
- Air Comfort Headrest
- Color: Black.
- Fits all Bullfrog Spas & Tadpole spas
- Replaces the gray pillow part #60-1165
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPak
- Bullfrog Part # 60-1250 (now discontinued – will not be restocked)
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–2015 with Neck jets
- Durable, inflatable rubber pillows
- Replace with new part # 60-00948
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPak
- Bullfrog Part # 60-1240 (discontinued – will not be restocked)
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–2015
- Durable, inflatable rubber pillow
- Replace with new part #60-00947
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPaks Neckblaster and Neckmasseuse models
- Bullfrog Part # 60-00948
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–onward
- Also compatible with R-Series 2013–2015, although not inflatable