- Developed specifically for frequent swimmers and hot tub users
- Repairs and protects hair from chlorinated and salt water
- Revitalizes hair health, shine, and elasticity
- Nourishes with keratin, papaya, and Vitamin E
- Developed without animal testing and California prop 65 compliant
- A Hot Tub Things exclusive!
Please Note: This is the disposable, spun-polymer filter. It is “doughnut” shaped. 5″ tall, 7.75″ in diameter. Most Sundance Spas hot tubs that use this filter will also need the pleated filter cartridge HTT-6540-501 or comparable Sundance Filter.
- SINGLE PACK | Save money and resources. lasts up to 6 months
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in Sundance Select series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Sundance filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The blown polymer strands in this filter nest tightly to screen out even microscopic-sized particles
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the SunPurity mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
- The quick and easy way to clean hot tub pillows
- America’s #1 Trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals
- Safety Tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance
- Formulated Exclusively for Hot Tubs not to cause excess foam the way soap can
- Alcohol-free formula will not cause pillows to dry or crack
- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-157 (All 2013+ models of J-400 series Jacuzzi hot tubs)
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-158 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465