As of April 2021, Bullfrog has stopped producing this pillow. Try the 60-00948, which is the updated, foam (non-inflatable) version. It will fit your older Neck JetPak.
- Bullfrog replacement headrest for R-Series JetPak
- Bullfrog Part # 60-1250
- Fits Bullfrog R-Series tubs 2013–2015 with Neck jets
- Durable, inflatable rubber pillows
- Developed specifically for frequent swimmers and hot tub users
- Repairs and protects hair from chlorinated and salt water
- Revitalizes hair health, shine, and elasticity
- Nourishes with keratin, papaya, and Vitamin E
- Developed without animal testing and California prop 65 compliant
- A Hot Tub Things exclusive!
It’s good to get into a hot tub with a couple of SCUMBALLS!
- Toss a SCUMBALL or two into your hot tub.
- Tell them to keep it clean.
- SCUMBALLS work best when they’re fresh.
- But if a SCUMBALL gets too dirty for you, you can toss it right out of your hot tub.
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
- Economical two-pack
- 50 pool and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to your spa chemistry
- works with both chlorine hot tubs and bromine hot tubs
- tests for free chlorine, bromine, total chlorine, alkalinity, and pH
- Made in USA
Note: These test strips are fully compatible with chlorine and with bromine sanitizers. However, they do not work at all with biguanide (BaquaSpa) sanitizers. If you use the FROG @Ease System or the FROG @Ease System for Bullfrog spas, these test strips will (incorrectly) report that your chlorine level is too low.$12.99