- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
- Designed for comfort, this booster seat is made of durable, chemical-resistant material
- The increased seat height elevates you closer to the spa jets or it may be used as back support
- Firmness and size can be adjusted by the amount of water used to fill it
- Easily filled with a standard garden hose
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
- Additional security to hold down your spa cover
- Adjustable length: 92″ to 136″ (230cm to 345cm) and 1.5″ (3.8cm) wide
- Fits spas from 6ft to 9ft (1.8m to 2.7m)
- Stainless screws included and plastic buckles (pinch) included | locking keys
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.