- 35 oz bottle SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer
- Buffered, non-chlorine formula does not interfere with your balance water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Use along with a chemical sanitizer to keep your hot tub clean and germ-free
- 5lb Chlorinating Granules formulated for hot tubs and swim spas
- SpaGuard chlorine kills bacteria, viruses, and microbes within 30 seconds when used according to label instructions
- Economy size bottle lasts for months of frequent hot tub bathing
- Convenient carrying handle helps offset weight of the product
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
Description: Pleatco Pure 75sq ft with Removable Core
Hydropool part #4520030
Pleatco part #PRC75
Note: This filter is interchangeable with Hydropool filter #4520008. However, filter #4520008 does not contain the inner core.
Hydropool model compatibility: See description below$87.99
- SpaGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control – 1 Quart
- Prevents scale formation and cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Removes some scale buildup on spa surface
- Removes relatively fresh metal stains from spa surfaces
- Simply add this powerful liquid formula weekly to safeguard your spa or hot tub from these threats. Color of the liquid is natural brown
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Combines 6 benefits into 1 easy-to-use kit
Soft Soak® TRIO™ makes spa care simple. The pre-measured packets eliminate the guesswork and the easy step numbers let you know exactly when to add them. This system works to:
- Soften water
- Clear water
- Destroy impurities
- Prevent scale
- Prevent corrosion
- Clean pipes and surfaces
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
- Multi-purpose shock with four benefits in one: shock, clarifier, flocculent and pH buffer
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems