- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals.
The @Ease system for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of the Frog cartridge holder.$54.95
- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
- Diameter: 6 3/4″ Length: 15 1/2″ Bottom: 2″ SAE thread
- Genuine Jacuzzi Parts
- Twist off cap accommodates PROCLEAR Mineral Spa Sanitizer
- Filtration Area: 60 SQ FT
- Cartridge lasts up to 18 months with routine care
*New part number 6000-383AJ* is the same as old part number 6000-383$45.99
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Custom-Designed for Jacuzzi
Frog @ease refills for Jacuzzi give you a whole season (12+ weeks) of easy, low-chlorine sanitizing when used along with the Frog @ease Sanitizing System for Jacuzzi Hot tubs.$48.95
- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-157 (All 2013+ models of J-400 series Jacuzzi hot tubs)
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-158 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465
- Exclusively designed to work in your Jacuzzi Hot Tub. Simply drops right into your filter
- Works with your existing filtration system
- Hassle-free maintenance
- Leaves water softer and clearer
- Controlled Release Technology (CRT) ensures optimal mineral levels and no staining
Genuine Jacuzzi Quality – from the same company that made your hot tub
Jacuzzi Part 2472-828 – this pillow also replaces part # 6455-457
Compatible – Fits All J-280 and J-270 hot tubs. See description for additional tubs
Soft and Comfortable – Restore your spa to its original look and comfort
No hardware required – Single plastic bolt in the back secures it to the existing mount in your tub
- Genuine Jacuzzi brand part
- Perfect match for your J-400 series hot tub
- Clear window for headrest lighting
The mounting hardware is not included. Contact your licensed Jacuzzi repair technician if you require new plastic mounting hardware.$38.99
- Most Jacuzzi hot tubs after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
- The cartridge holder fits J-300, J-400, J-LX, and J-500 series tubs
- It is Jacuzzi Part number 6720-412
The @ease System for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog cartridge holder.$25.99
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$22.00
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
- SUNDANCE® Spas, JACUZZI® Hot Tub Spa Pillows Attachment Screw
- part #6570-231
- Plastic attachment screw for pillows.
- SUNDANCE® Spas 2001+
- Sweetwater Spas 2003+
- 2002+ J-300 Series JACUZZI® Spas pillows
- GENUINE CLEARRAY | This genuine ClearRAY tube is made by Sundance Spas, part # 6472-859
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | Tube fits CLEARRAY XL bulbs in both Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi-brand hot tubs
- CRYSTAL CLEAR | The pure mineral quartz of this tube provides optimal light pass-through so you get maximum UV sanitation efficiency
- INSTALLATION KIT | Comes with latex glove (fingerprints can shorten system life) and complete instructions
- As of Summer 2019, an O-ring is not included with the replacement tube.
- Official Replacement Jacuzzi Pillow, part # 2455-104
- Does not include back mount pillow (2455-105)
- Will fit all Jacuzzi J-300 Series spas 2002-Current.
- Replaces Part #6455‑007 used 2002-2006, which did not have the Jacuzzi logo that allows for the new LED lighting system
- Designed for Jacuzzi J-300 Series Hot Tubs 2007–2013, also fits earlier models