- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals.
The @Ease system for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of the Frog cartridge holder.$54.95
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Custom-Designed for Jacuzzi
Frog @ease refills for Jacuzzi give you a whole season (12+ weeks) of easy, low-chlorine sanitizing when used along with the Frog @ease Sanitizing System for Jacuzzi Hot tubs.$48.95
- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
- Diameter: 6 3/4″ Length: 15 1/2″ Bottom: 2″ SAE thread
- Genuine Jacuzzi Parts
- Twist off cap accommodates PROCLEAR Mineral Spa Sanitizer
- Filtration Area: 60 SQ FT
- Cartridge lasts up to 18 months with routine care
- 50 pool and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to your spa chemistry
- works with both chlorine hot tubs and bromine hot tubs
- tests for free chlorine, bromine, total chlorine, alkalinity, and pH
- Made in USA
Note: These test strips are fully compatible with chlorine and with bromine sanitizers. However, they do not work at all with biguanide (BaquaSpa) sanitizers. If you use the FROG @Ease System or the FROG @Ease System for Bullfrog spas, these test strips will (incorrectly) report that your chlorine level is too low.$13.99
- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-157 (All 2013+ models of J-400 series Jacuzzi hot tubs)
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-158 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465
- Exclusively designed to work in your Jacuzzi Hot Tub. Simply drops right into your filter
- Works with your existing filtration system
- Hassle-free maintenance
- Leaves water softer and clearer
- Controlled Release Technology (CRT) ensures optimal mineral levels and no staining
- 35 oz bottle SpaGuard Spa Shock-Oxidizer
- Buffered, non-chlorine formula does not interfere with your balance water
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Use along with a chemical sanitizer to keep your hot tub clean and germ-free
Genuine Jacuzzi Quality – from the same company that made your hot tub
Jacuzzi Part 2472-828 – this pillow also replaces part # 6455-457
Compatible – Fits All J-280 and J-270 hot tubs. See description for additional tubs
Soft and Comfortable – Restore your spa to its original look and comfort
No hardware required – Single plastic bolt in the back secures it to the existing mount in your tub
- Genuine Jacuzzi brand part
- Perfect match for your J-400 series hot tub
- Clear window for headrest lighting
The mounting hardware is not included. Contact your licensed Jacuzzi repair technician if you require new plastic mounting hardware.$38.99
- 5lb Chlorinating Granules formulated for hot tubs and swim spas
- SpaGuard chlorine kills bacteria, viruses, and microbes within 30 seconds when used according to label instructions
- Economy size bottle lasts for months of frequent hot tub bathing
- Convenient carrying handle helps offset weight of the product
- Most Jacuzzi hot tubs after 2010 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems
- The cartridge holder fits J-300, J-400, J-LX, and J-500 series tubs
- It is Jacuzzi Part number 6720-412
The @ease System for Jacuzzi hot tubs is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Jacuzzi hot tubs prior to 2021 require a one-time purchase of this Frog cartridge holder.$25.99
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card
- SpaGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control – 1 Quart
- Prevents scale formation and cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Removes some scale buildup on spa surface
- Removes relatively fresh metal stains from spa surfaces
- Simply add this powerful liquid formula weekly to safeguard your spa or hot tub from these threats. Color of the liquid is natural brown