6455-465 | Sundance® Spas Wrap Around Pillow Without Insert
- Sundance® Spas Wrap Around Pillow
- Compatible with 2001-2008 spa model
- Does not come with the insert pillow (part #6455-472)
- Does not come with the mounting screws (part #6570-231)
6541-060 | Short AquaTerrace Waterfall Cover
- Sundance® Spas Short AquaTerrace Waterfall Trough
- OEM part #6540-060
- Sundance Spas only
- Compatibility below
Large Spa Filter Drain Cover | 6540-213
- Mesh material for drain filtering
- compatible with 2004+ Sundance Spas, 2003-2004 Sweetwater Spas, and all Jacuzzi Drains
- 5″ diameter | Elastic band to hold in place
- Large version | Small Version (part #6540-113)
Leisure Time Spa Minerals Sanitizer
- Creates softer, cleaner spa water
- Can be used with chlorine or bromine & with non-chlorine shock
- Lasts up to 4 months
- Use in spas / hot tubs up to 600 gallons
- Leisure Time 23434
Sundance & Jacuzzi Cabinetry Screws
- Replacement cabinetry / skirt panel screws
- Compatible with Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
- Synthetic Panel Screw
- #8 x 1-5/8″ MOD PHD SS
- Use a Robertson #1 square-head bit (sometimes listed as S1 or R1)
22338A Spa Down (2 lbs)
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)
A granular product that raises pH and total alkalinity levels in hot water. Increases the effectiveness of the sanitizer when levels are in range.$14.99
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)$14.99 Add to cart
6600-551 | Sundance / Jacuzzi Long-Tip Temperature Sensor
- Sundance & Jacuzzi Temperature sensor
- OEM part #6600-551
- Long-tip water temperature sensor / 3-Pin Connector / 2-Wire
- Does not include O-Ring part #6540-228
6600-751 | Sundance / Jacuzzi Temperature Sensor w/ 3 Pin Connector
- Sundance & Jacuzzi Temperature sensor
- OEM part #6600-751
- This has a 3-pin connector
- Does not include O-Ring part #6540-228
Hot Tub Things 282 Microban® Filter 2-pack (compatible with Bullfrog Spas® 10-00282 | Wellspring 282)
- Newest filter addition to our Hot Tub Things family!
- Comparable to the Wellspring 282 filter for Bullfrog Spas®
- 2 Premium high-quality filter cartridges | Easy to Clean Microban Pleats | Powerful & Efficient Performance
- Includes two 282 filters per package
- Fits A Series, R Series, and X Series spas (2018 to present)
- A Series, R Series | 2013-2017 | you will need to purchase a Filter Cage Core Assembly (part #10-00417)
- Superior replacement to Wellspring 282, Unicel 8CH-950, Filbur FC-0536, Pleatco PBF50
inSPAration Aromatherapy Fragrances
- Moisturizes and softens skin.
- Masks unwanted chemical odors.
- Safe for all motors, jets, and acrylic surfaces.
- Alcohol Free and Fully Water-Soluble.
- inSPAration Aromatherapy Fragrances Promotes a quiet sanctuary for relaxation!
Leisure Time Bright & Clear (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Calcium Booster (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean (32fl oz)
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon (16fl oz)
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Leisure Time Enzyme (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Renew® Granular (2.2lbs)
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide (1 lb)
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide packets (6-pack)
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules$41.99 – $59.99 Select options
Leisure Time Spa Defender (32 fl oz)
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Sundance (Sweetwater) Pillow 6472-968
- 472-968 formerly 6455-455, Sundance Pillow, 2005+ 780 Speaker Pillow
- Updated Pillows have Sundance Spas logo – some remaining inventory may have the Sweetwater logo.
- Does not include the Bracket Mount. Use with 6455-500, Pillow Mounting Bracket.
Sundance / Jacuzzi Flow Switch 6560-860
- Sundance Spas Flow Switch with Bypass
- Flow Switch with transparent tee 3/4″ barb with a 3/8″ barb off the side
- 3/4″ barb replaces part # 6560-858
- OEM part #6560-860
Sundance 680 Series 2003+ 6472-970
- Sundance 680 Series Spas Replacement Pillow
- Ball socket, contoured fit over spa lip, classic dimple massage texture, Sundance logo
- Replaces 6455-474
6472-719 | Sundance 780 Series Pillow
- 780 Series Pillow April 2017+
- Replaced 6455-502
Sundance 880 Series Pillow 2019+ 6472-793
- Sundance® Spas 880 Series 2019+
- Not used in the 2018+ Marin or Cambria 880 Series
- Replaced 6455-025
6472-766 | Sundance 980 Series 2019+
- Pillow: 2019+ 980 Series (Lisbon only)
- Replaced 6455-024
Sundance 980 Series Pillow 6472-736
- Pillow for Sundance 980 Series Spas (Replaced 6455-501)
- Fits the 980 series 2016+
- OEM part #6472-736
Sundance Cushion Filter Lid 6472-702
- Aftermarket Seat Pillow converts lid into functional seat
- only works with OEM Acrylic lid for 2018 & 2019 Marin/Cambria
- Fits Into Integrated Beverage Concierge
Sundance Filter Lid Cushion 6472-809
- Compatible with most recent Sundance Spas in the 880 series
- INSTALLS EASILY | No tools required
- FLEXIBLE SEATING | Add a “halfway” seat for younger bathers, or remove the cushion quickly to fill the tray with drinks and ice