- No assembly, easy installation – one prefilled stick easily fits into the filter, where it works for 4 months
- Filter Mate contains FROG Sanitizing Minerals, which work together with chlorine or bromine to kill bacteria 2 ways, giving you more peace of mind
- FROG Sanitizing Minerals lower chlorine or bromine use up to 50%* and help keep the water clean and crystal clear
- Turns ordinary hot tub water into Fresh Mineral Water, its Cleaner, Clearer, Softer and Easier to take care of.
- Accompanies the FROG Serene and Frog @ease Sanitizing Systems or Frog Serene and Frog @ease In-Line Systems
- Helps the chlorine dissolve faster
- Use FROG Jump Start after balancing the water
- Use before using your FROG Sanitizing System
- One packet works in spas up to 500 gallons
- Manufactured by King Technology
- Size: 50 test strips
- Measures Chlorine / Bromine levels, pH and Hardness
- Can be used with any Fresh Mineral Water products from FROG®
- Can be used with other non-FROG® sanitizing system
- Additional security to hold down your spa cover
- Adjustable length: 92″ to 136″ (230cm to 345cm) and 1.5″ (3.8cm) wide
- Fits spas from 6ft to 9ft (1.8m to 2.7m)
- Stainless screws included and plastic buckles (pinch) included | locking keys
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- The Pool FROG system creates Fresh Mineral Water®∞ that kills bacteria 2 ways
- FROG minerals and a small amount of chlorine
- Reduces chlorine use up to 50%
- Requires no daily dosing, eliminates smelly chlorine odors and invites loads of fun
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
Frog @ease SmartChlor Technology Test Strips easily test the chlorine level in hot tubs using the Frog @ease sanitizing system. Each strips tests for SmartChlor, Total Alkalinity, pH and Total Hardness. Results are ready in just 2 seconds.$15.50
$5.25 – $62.00
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
- Designed for comfort, this booster seat is made of durable, chemical-resistant material
- The increased seat height elevates you closer to the spa jets or it may be used as back support
- Firmness and size can be adjusted by the amount of water used to fill it
- Easily filled with a standard garden hose
- Lower your bromine use up to 50% with FROG minerals
- Unlike chlorine, bromine slowly dissolves in hot water so it’s easier to regulate. Plus far less odors.
- Bromine is less impacted by pH swings ensuring sanitizing effectiveness
- Soft feeling water that’s easier on skin, swimsuits and spa surfaces
- Low-chlorine SmartChlor refills maintain a consistent 0.5 – 1.0 ppm free chlorine level at all times
- Each cartridge lasts 3-4 weeks in spas up to 600 gallons
- Shock only once a month and use up to 75% less chlorine
- Designed for use with Spa Frog @ease Mineral System—Mineral Cartridge not included
- Clever System floats in spa water and flips over when it’s time to change cartridges.
- Low-chlorine spa sanitizing cartridge maintains a consistent 0.5–1.0 ppm free chlorine level at all times
- Lasts 3-4 weeks in spas up to 600 gallons
- Shock only once a month and use up to 75% less chlorine
- Minerals last up to 4 months, SmarChlor cartridges last 3-4 weeks in spas up to 600 gallons
- Floats in spa water and flips over when empty, indicating the SmartChlor cartridge needs replacing.