Leisure Time Spa Minerals Sanitizer
- Creates softer, cleaner spa water
- Can be used with chlorine or bromine & with non-chlorine shock
- Lasts up to 4 months
- Use in spas / hot tubs up to 600 gallons
- Leisure Time 23434
22338A Spa Down (2 lbs)
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)
A granular product that raises pH and total alkalinity levels in hot water. Increases the effectiveness of the sanitizer when levels are in range.$14.99
22339A Spa Up (2 lbs)$14.99 Add to cart
45-01972 | M-Series Cover Buckles (black)
Brand: Bullfrog Spas
Model: M-Series Spas
Year(s): 2020 – Present
Quantity: Set of 4 (with keys and mounting screws)$50.50
DISCONTINUED | 60-01445 | A-Series Filter Pillow (2020-Present)
Pillow has been discontinued | limited availability | once inventory is depleted, it will not be restocked
Replace with new pillow part #60-02022 & part #60-1405$61.79
60-1245 | A-Series Regular Jetpak Pillow (2013-2015)Brand: Bullfrog SpasModel Year(s): 2013 – 2015
PILLOW, “A” SERIES GRAY$48.50
60-1255 | A-Series NeckMasseusse and Neckblaster JetPak Pillow (2013-2015)Brand: Bullfrog SpasModel Year(s): 2013 – 2015
PILLOW, “A” SERIES NECK GRAY$48.50
60-1405 Filter Snapcap Assembly (2016-Present)
- Filter snapcap for A Series spas
- Assembly comes with hidden clips
60-1390 | Bullfrog Headrest, X-Series (2015-present)
- Replacement headrest for X Series spas
- High density foam
Leisure Time Bright & Clear (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Calcium Booster (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean (32fl oz)
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon (16fl oz)
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Leisure Time Enzyme (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Renew® Granular (2.2lbs)
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide (1 lb)
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide packets (6-pack)
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules$41.99 – $59.99 Select options
Leisure Time Spa Defender (32 fl oz)
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
60-1160 | Bullfrog Air Comfort Headrest (2002-2012)
- Air Comfort Headrest
- Color: Black.
- Fits all Bullfrog Spas & Tadpole spas
- Replaces the gray pillow part #60-1165
DISCONTINUED | 60-1165 | Bullfrog Air Comfort Pillow (2002-2012)
- This pillow is now discontinued – Once inventory is depleted, the pillow will not be restocked.
- Air Comfort 10 1/8″ wide replacement spa pillow
- select model Bullfrog Spas made between 2009-2012
- Snaps into jet packs
- Replaced by part #60-1160
Bullfrog Filter Cartridge, 2013-2016 (10-2870)
- Designed for the A Series, R Series and X Series
- Can be replaced with Coreless Filters #10-00416 with the addition of the Filter Cage Core #10-00417
- 1 x Bullfrog Spas Wellspring 10-2870 Spa Filter
- This filter replaces filter #10-1035 & #10-2785
60-02022 | Filter Pillow for A-Series, 2020 – Present
- A-series Filter Pillow
- Color: Black.
- 2020 – Present
- Replaces old pillow part #60-101445
- Snapcap (60-1405) is needed to use 2-snap pillow (60-01445)