Time to finally upgrade your Jacuzzi Hot Tub with the FROG® @ease® system!
- This is an open-box item, genuine, OEM product
- Free from damages and defects that would consider it unusable or “used”
- Inspected prior to being sold by our Hot Tub Things / Paradise Valley Spas staff
- Final sale – unable to accommodate returns or exchanges
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- SpaGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control – 1 Quart
- Prevents scale formation and cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Removes some scale buildup on spa surface
- Removes relatively fresh metal stains from spa surfaces
- Simply add this powerful liquid formula weekly to safeguard your spa or hot tub from these threats. Color of the liquid is natural brown
- SUNDANCE® Spas, JACUZZI® Hot Tub Spa Pillows Attachment Screw
- part #6570-231
- Plastic attachment screw for pillows.
- SUNDANCE® Spas 2001+
- Sweetwater Spas 2003+
- 2002+ J-300 Series JACUZZI® Spas pillows
- Sundance, Sweetwater, Jacuzzi Spas Flow Switch
- part #2560-040
- Transparent Tee 3/4 inch barb with s 3/8 inch barb off the side
- Flow Switch now comes molded with a 3/32 inch hole opening
- Do not use on other models such as 800,850, 800 Series that use a square finger connection.
- see spa model compatibility below
- GENUINE JACUZZI QUALITY | This filter is made by Jacuzzi, the same company that made your hot tub
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBILITY | Works with 2006–2012 J-465, J-470, and J-480 hot tubs. See description for more details
- SPECIALIZED FILTRATION | Designed by Jacuzzi specifically for J-400 series hot tub
- GENUINE | Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from Jacuzzi quality water filters
- EFFECTIVE | Woven filtration protects your water, your family, and your equipment from harmful dirt and particles
- DURABLE | The 2540-381J filter can withstand repeated washing and rinsing with an approved cartridge cleaner (sold separately), so you can get maximum life out of your purchase
- ECONOMICAL | Replace the filter regularly to protect the pumps and plumbing of your hot tub
- GENUINE CLEARRAY | This genuine ClearRAY tube is made by Sundance Spas, part # 6472-859
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | Tube fits CLEARRAY XL bulbs in both Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi-brand hot tubs
- CRYSTAL CLEAR | The pure mineral quartz of this tube provides optimal light pass-through so you get maximum UV sanitation efficiency
- INSTALLATION KIT | Comes with latex glove (fingerprints can shorten system life) and complete instructions
- As of Summer 2019, an O-ring is not included with the replacement tube.