- Accompanies the FROG Serene and Frog @ease Sanitizing Systems or Frog Serene and Frog @ease In-Line Systems
- Helps the chlorine dissolve faster
- Use FROG Jump Start after balancing the water
- Use before using your FROG Sanitizing System
- One packet works in spas up to 500 gallons
- No assembly, easy installation – one prefilled stick easily fits into the filter, where it works for 4 months
- Filter Mate contains FROG Sanitizing Minerals, which work together with chlorine or bromine to kill bacteria 2 ways, giving you more peace of mind
- FROG Sanitizing Minerals lower chlorine or bromine use up to 50%* and help keep the water clean and crystal clear
- Turns ordinary hot tub water into Fresh Mineral Water, its Cleaner, Clearer, Softer and Easier to take care of.
- Manufactured by King Technology
- Size: 50 test strips
- Measures Chlorine / Bromine levels, pH and Hardness
- Can be used with any Fresh Mineral Water products from FROG®
- Can be used with other non-FROG® sanitizing system
- Multi-purpose shock with four benefits in one: shock, clarifier, flocculent and pH buffer
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Comes in a pack of 6
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
- The Pool FROG system creates Fresh Mineral Water®∞ that kills bacteria 2 ways
- FROG minerals and a small amount of chlorine
- Reduces chlorine use up to 50%
- Requires no daily dosing, eliminates smelly chlorine odors and invites loads of fun
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Spa Down by Leisure Time is designed to lower the pH and total alkalinity levels in your hot tub. By maintaining a proper pH level between 7.2 to 7.6 you can swim in comfort and protect your hot tub. Also, proper pH level is required to ensure that your sanitizers can effectively kill bacteria and other contaminants properly.$14.99
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Bromine cartridges last between 2-4 weeks depending on volume of water, number of bathers and usage.
- Spa frog bromine cartridge
- Refill for use in either the spa frog floating system, or for users of the spa frog inline system
- Use with companion frog mineral cartridge
- SpaGuard Spa Stain & Scale Control – 1 Quart
- Prevents scale formation and cloudy water due to high calcium levels
- Removes some scale buildup on spa surface
- Removes relatively fresh metal stains from spa surfaces
- Simply add this powerful liquid formula weekly to safeguard your spa or hot tub from these threats. Color of the liquid is natural brown
$5.25 – $62.00
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
Combines 6 benefits into 1 easy-to-use kit
Soft Soak® TRIO™ makes spa care simple. The pre-measured packets eliminate the guesswork and the easy step numbers let you know exactly when to add them. This system works to:
- Soften water
- Clear water
- Destroy impurities
- Prevent scale
- Prevent corrosion
- Clean pipes and surfaces
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser