Keep your Bullfrog Spa clean, clear, fresh, and safe with the innovative mineral sanitizer system designed specifically for your hot tub!
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry.
- Frog @ease is the manufacturer-recommended sanitizer for 2019 Bullfrog Spas.
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals.
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to five weeks.
- Most Bullfrog spas after 2013 can be upgraded to use Frog @Ease.
- Spa Frog is the leading designer of mineral sanitizing systems.
The @Ease system for Bullfrog Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Bullfrog Spas prior to 2019 require a one-time purchase of the frog cartridge holder.
Limit 3 per customer.$54.95
Keep your water sparkling clear with genuine Bullfrog replacement filters
These filters only fit Bullfrog STIL models.
- To get clean water with minimal effort, Bullfrog also recommends the official Frog @Ease Mineral Sanitizing System.
- Some Bullfrog hot tubs ship from the factory with white Wellspring filters. We don’t know why, but all replacement Wellspring filters are blue. Blue or white, these are genuine Bullfrog factory parts.
- We are factory-authorized Bullfrog dealers, so we take pride in our knowledge of Bullfrog’s catalog. If you’d like to talk to someone before you place your order, just give us a call.
- Part # 10-00281 is a genuine Bullfrog part, so you know it was designed with your STIL spa in mind.
- Modern filtration media trap dirt, pollen, and microbes while allowing clear water to pass through.
- Use less chlorine with a fresh filter.