- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
- Sundance, Sweetwater, Jacuzzi Spas Flow Switch
- part #2560-040
- Transparent Tee 3/4 inch barb with s 3/8 inch barb off the side
- Flow Switch now comes molded with a 3/32 inch hole opening
- Do not use on other models such as 800,850, 800 Series that use a square finger connection.
- see spa model compatibility below
- GENUINE CLEARRAY | This genuine ClearRAY tube is made by Sundance Spas, part # 6472-859
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | Tube fits CLEARRAY XL bulbs in both Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi-brand hot tubs
- CRYSTAL CLEAR | The pure mineral quartz of this tube provides optimal light pass-through so you get maximum UV sanitation efficiency
- INSTALLATION KIT | Comes with latex glove (fingerprints can shorten system life) and complete instructions
- TUBE ONLY | Replacement bulb sold separately
This filter accessory allows you to attach Sundance Spas filters 6540-501 and 6540-502 (sold separately) to your spa. This is not a disposable part; it will stand up to repeated cleanings and be retained as you clean and replace filters.Compatibility:2002–2005 850 and 850E spas2006–2012 780 Spas2011–2012 Select Spas$28.99
- Developed specifically for frequent swimmers and hot tub users
- Repairs and protects hair from chlorinated and salt water
- Revitalizes hair health, shine, and elasticity
- Nourishes with keratin, papaya, and Vitamin E
- Developed without animal testing and California prop 65 compliant
- A Hot Tub Things exclusive!