- You cannot add "303 Marine Fabric Guard (16oz Spray)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
- For vinyl, rubber, and plastic
- Protects and preserves outdoor furnishings from moisture and UV damage
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Repels dust and lint for easier cleaning
- 16 fluid ounce with spray nozzle
- invented and made in USA
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels
- Provides strong resistance against soiling
- Protects against water-based and oil-based stains
- Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability
- Safe for the synthetic or natural fibers
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is safe to use on a variety of surfaces, such as:
- Fabrics: 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner works on all water-safe fabrics and designed to clean even the most delicate fabrics
- Stainless Steel and Chrome: After a family outing, clean up food and drink marks from your boat’s interior and galley.
- Vinyl, Rubber and Plastics: Use on your boat or spa cover to remove dirt or water marks, perfect before sealing with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Metal, Aluminum, and Wicker: Take extra care of your furniture. 303 Multi-Surface Cleaner unique formula will rinse residue free.
- 50 hot tub and spa test strips
- protect your equipment from corrosion and your guests from bacteria by testing your hot tub water twice per week
- easy color-coded results in seconds permit you to make quick and clear adjustments to hot tub sanitizers
- works with both bromine sanitizers & Chlorine!
- tests for bromine, chlorine, alkalinity, calcium water hardness, and pH levels
- Made in USA
- Developed specifically for frequent swimmers and hot tub users
- Repairs and protects hair from chlorinated and salt water
- Revitalizes hair health, shine, and elasticity
- Nourishes with keratin, papaya, and Vitamin E
- Developed without animal testing and California prop 65 compliant
- A Hot Tub Things exclusive!
- Effective Sanitation: The ClearRay Water Management System kills 99.9% of waterborne pathogens in your hot tub. A fresh, functional CLEARRAY Bulb is the heart of this modern sanitizer.
- Economical Choice: Each CLEARRAY XL bulb is rated to last one year under normal usage, keeping your bathers safe and your water clean, clear, and free of algae and bacteria. If your bulb is over a year old, it may be time for a replacement.
- Safe for Bathers: The CLEARRAY Water Management System is inside the circulation pipes of your Sundance or Jacuzzi brand spa. Water from your spa is drawn into the UV treatment chamber, naturally sanitized, then returned to the bathing area.
- Reduces Chemical Load: Hot tubs treated with anti-microbial lights require fewer chemicals at lighter concentrations to sanitize and provide the same level of safe, clear water.
- Sundance, Sweetwater, Jacuzzi Spas Flow Switch
- part #2560-040
- Transparent Tee 3/4 inch barb with s 3/8 inch barb off the side
- Flow Switch now comes molded with a 3/32 inch hole opening
- Do not use on other models such as 800,850, 800 Series that use a square finger connection.
- see spa model compatibility below
- GENUINE CLEARRAY | This genuine ClearRAY tube is made by Sundance Spas, part # 6472-859
- GUARANTEED COMPATIBLE | Tube fits CLEARRAY XL bulbs in both Sundance Spas and Jacuzzi-brand hot tubs
- CRYSTAL CLEAR | The pure mineral quartz of this tube provides optimal light pass-through so you get maximum UV sanitation efficiency
- INSTALLATION KIT | Comes with latex glove (fingerprints can shorten system life) and complete instructions
- TUBE ONLY | Replacement bulb sold separately
This filter accessory allows you to attach Sundance Spas filters 6540-501 and 6540-502 (sold separately) to your spa. This is not a disposable part; it will stand up to repeated cleanings and be retained as you clean and replace filters.Compatibility:2002–2005 850 and 850E spas2006–2012 780 Spas2011–2012 Select Spas$28.99
- Lower your bromine use up to 50% with FROG minerals
- Unlike chlorine, bromine slowly dissolves in hot water so it’s easier to regulate. Plus far less odors.
- Bromine is less impacted by pH swings ensuring sanitizing effectiveness
- Soft feeling water that’s easier on skin, swimsuits and spa surfaces
Spa Frog Serene Mineral Sanitizers are the only mineral systems for spas that work with low levels of bromine for the highest water quality.
Mineral and bromine spa care.
- Cartridges work in the frog floating and in-line systems.
- Cuts bromine use up to 50%.
- Cuts maintenance time.
- Water feels softer with a crystal clear shine.
- Using less bromine helps reduce odors.
- Mineral cartridges last for a full 4 months before needing to be replaced.
- Bromine cartridges last for between 4-6 weeks and take just seconds to replace. (Bromine usage varies depending on spa size and number of spa users.)