It’s good to get into a hot tub with a couple of SCUMBALLS!
- Toss a SCUMBALL or two into your hot tub.
- Tell them to keep it clean.
- SCUMBALLS work best when they’re fresh.
- But if a SCUMBALL gets too dirty for you, you can toss it right out of your hot tub.
Original Replacement Filter For Sundance Spas Microclean I Filter. The spun-bound microfiber cartridge allows for ultra-fine hot tub water filtration.
- 8.5″ Diameter
- Should be replaced every 3-4 months
- Used on Sundance Spas 850 & 780 Series
- This is a disposable filter, do not use filter cleaner on this filter
- Microfiber media traps the smallest particles deep in the filter core and does not release them, giving you crystal clean water.
- Best level of filtration available. Cleans finer particles for clearer water
- Jacuzzi Genuine Part
- Change after 3 months.
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-157 (All 2013+ models of J-400 series Jacuzzi hot tubs)
- Use with Jacuzzi Filter 6473-158 for 2012 models of J-480, J-470, and J-465
Jacuzzi replacement filter bag, part #2540-389, for J-400 series hot tubs. This ProPolish filter bag works alongside your 2540-387J filter or your 2540-384 filter. It screens out twigs, grass, bugs, flower petals, and other large particles before they get to your filter cartridges. This bag is a durable part that you should rinse and clean for several seasons of use. With careful cleaning and care, this filter bag will last for up to two years.
This official Jacuzzi replacement filter bag is only for hot tubs in the J-400 series, made between 2006–2012.
- 2009–2012 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-387J, sold separately)
- 2009–2012 J-460 model hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-384, sold separately)
- 2006–2008 J-480, J-470, J-465 hot tubs (works alongside filter 2540-383J, sold separately)
- If you have a J-495, J-425, or J-415, this filter bag is not for you.
As a factory-authorized Jacuzzi dealer, we offer a full manufacturer’s warranty on all parts. However, filters, including this filtration bag, are designed to get dirty and (eventually) clogged during normal use. This normal wear and tear is not covered by any warranty.$22.00
Please Note: This is the disposable, spun-polymer filter. It is “doughnut” shaped. 5″ tall, 7.75″ in diameter. Most Sundance Spas hot tubs that use this filter will also need the pleated filter cartridge HTT-6540-501 or comparable Sundance Filter.
- TWO PACK | Save money and resources. Each disposable filter lasts up to 6 months
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in Sundance Select series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Sundance filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The blown polymer strands in this filter nest tightly to screen out even microscopic-sized particles
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the SunPurity mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
Keep your Bullfrog Spa clean, clear, fresh, and safe with the innovative mineral sanitizer system designed specifically for your hot tub!
The @Ease system for Bullfrog Spas is the manufacturer-recommended method of keeping your hot tub free of germs and algae. Upgrade your spa with ease. Bullfrog Spas prior to 2019 require a one-time purchase of this frog cartridge holder.$29.50
- 50 square feet of pleated filtration media
- Lasts up to 18 months with regular cleanings
- Compatible with SUNPURITY mineral filter (sold separately)
- Designed for smaller hot tubs
- Genuine Sundance Spas part # 373045
- Fits many 680 Series Sundance spas (see list below for specifics)
Upgrade to the Latest Bullfrog Filtration
Bullfrog Spas retain their luxury and value because they are upgradeable by design. This filter cartridge adapter brings new levels of comfort and clarity to your spa. Even if your Bullfrog was made before 2017, you can still use the latest Bullfrog/Wellspring filter cartridges. This simple plastic cage fits inside Bullfrog 10-00282 or Bullfrog 10-00281 filters (not included). Without any tools or headache, you can have your Bullfrog hot tub using the latest filters!
This adapter is compatible with most Bullfrog Spa models:
- A-Series pre-2017
- R-Series pre-2017
- X-Series pre-2017
- STIL Series pre-2017
If you have doubts, please contact us before purchasing. We want you to be thrilled with your purchase, and that means making sure you only buy what you need. Many Bullfrog hot tubs use filters in pairs, so you may need two of these adapters. The adapter should last you for several years; please keep it as you clean and replace filters.
If your hot tub is from 2017 or newer, you don’t need this filter cartridge adapter. Why not upgrade your spa with an official Bullfrog @Ease automatic sanitizing system instead?$35.95$35.95
- Sundance Spas Microclean Inner Filter – 6473-164
- Inner Filter is used on Sundance Spas 880 Series Spas
- Inner Filter used with 6473-165 Outer Filter
- Original Sundance Spa Parts and Filters
- Height: 18.74″ Diameter: 5.63″
- FULLY COMPATIBLE | The replacement filter fits perfectly in most modern J-300 series hot tubs, so you can purify your residential hot tub while saving money over name-brand Jacuzzi filters
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION | The pleated filtration fabric exposes the maximum surface area (60 sq ft) to your water flow
- SUITABLE FOR ALL CHEMISTRIES | The filter is compatible with bromine, chlorine, UV-ray, and the ProClear mineral sanitizer (sold separately)
As of April 2021, we are out of stock on this filter. We are working hard to get more.$39.99
- Diameter: 6 3/4″ Length: 15 1/2″ Bottom: 2″ SAE thread
- Genuine Jacuzzi Parts
- Twist off cap accommodates PROCLEAR Mineral Spa Sanitizer
- Filtration Area: 60 SQ FT
- Cartridge lasts up to 18 months with routine care
*New part number 6000-383AJ* is the same as old part number 6000-383$40.25