Leisure Time Renew® Granular (2.2lbs)
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide (1 lb)
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide packets (6-pack)
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules$41.99 – $59.99 Select options
Leisure Time Spa Defender (32 fl oz)
A unique blend of organic polymers designed to prevent scale formation, aid in the removal of existing scale and to help prevent precipitation of dissolved solids in spas or hot tubs.
- Use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
Natural Chemistry Spa Perfect®
$21.25 – $35.99
- SMARTZyme technology reduces unwanted non-living organic contaminants
- contaminants as: body oils, cosmetics, suntan lotions, hair products, etc.
- Makes water soft and silky
- continually cleans spa filters to prolong filter cycles
Natural Chemistry Spa Perfect®$21.25 – $35.99 Select options
Pool Juice 911 – Instant Water Rescue 2 L.
- This Instant Water Rescue is the savior for cloudy, hazy, and dull pool water
- Enzyme and clarifier blend to help save your pool from unpleasant or swampy pool water conditions
- Rid your pool of excess contaminants and non-living waste
Pool Juice Phosphate Remover 3L
- Combat the constant and inevitable additions of phosphates caused by source water, ground runoff, and weather
- Keeps your water clearer than ever before
- Use this product in conjunction with the BioGuard Pool Juice ZERO
Pool Juice Zero – Phosphate Remover 1 qt.
- Super-powered phosphate remover that will efficiently reduce your phosphate levels to near-zero in 24 hours
- Combat the constant inevitable additions of phosphates from source water, ground runoff, and weather
- Follow up with a regular maintenance treatment
FROG® @ease® Floating System & SmartChlor® Refills Combo-Pack
- Kills bacteria 2 ways with a low level of chlorine and FROG Sanitizing Minerals.
- Minerals last 4 months, SmartChlor lasts up to 4 weeks and flips when empty.
- Uses up to 75% less chlorine* and maintains a consistent low Free Chlorine level, water is Cleaner, Clearer, Softer and Easier to take care of
- Uses SmartChlor, a patented chlorine formula that self-regulates on demand for continuous crystal clear water, giving you peace of mind. Flips when empty, making maintenance easy
- Only FROG @ease Test Strips have a single “Out Indicator” color match that easily shows when chlorine replacement is needed
- Shock only once a month with FROG Maintain, the recommended non-chlorine shock. With no chlorine, there is no Cyanuric Acid buildup that causes hard-to-manage, irritating water and frequent draining and refilling
FROG® Maintain® Non-Chlorine Shock Treatment
$6.00 – $62.00
- Single-use packet means no measuring, no worry
- Formulated specifically for Frog brand sanitizers
- Chlorine free shock is safe to use with chlorine, bromine, and minerals
- Shock each time you switch the SmartChlor or Serene bromine cartridge
FROG® Maintain® Non-Chlorine Shock Treatment$6.00 – $62.00 Select options
Hot Tub Things FROG® @ease® Starter Kit for Bullfrog Spas
- Time-release chlorine means stable water chemistry
- Use less chlorine with Frog minerals
- Each SmartChlor cartridge lasts for up to six weeks
- Complete kit offers everything for switching from traditional chlorine to Frog @ease
- Full instructions included on waterproof card