Leisure Time Sodium Bromide packets (6-pack)
- Quick and Easy sodium bromide starter packets
- Establishes a bromide reserve
- When used with Brom Tabs, , water will be completely bromine-based!
- Chlorine odors will no longer be an issue.
Pool Juice 911 – Instant Water Rescue 2 L.
- This Instant Water Rescue is the savior for cloudy, hazy, and dull pool water
- Enzyme and clarifier blend to help save your pool from unpleasant or swampy pool water conditions
- Rid your pool of excess contaminants and non-living waste
Pool Juice Zero – Phosphate Remover 1 qt.
- Super-powered phosphate remover that will efficiently reduce your phosphate levels to near-zero in 24 hours
- Combat the constant inevitable additions of phosphates from source water, ground runoff, and weather
- Follow up with a regular maintenance treatment
Pool Juice Phosphate Remover 3L
- Combat the constant and inevitable additions of phosphates caused by source water, ground runoff, and weather
- Keeps your water clearer than ever before
- Use this product in conjunction with the BioGuard Pool Juice ZERO
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide (1 lb)
Leisure Time Sodium Bromide establishes an immediate bromide reserve in your spa. This product is for use with brominating tablets. When used with Leisure Time Brom Tabs, the disinfection of the spa will be completely bromine-based and chlorine odors will not exist.
It is important to note that Sodium Bromide is not a disinfectant. It is used to establish a reserve of bromide in spa or hot tub water. It is necessary to use a sanitizer to disinfect the water.$30.50
Leisure Time Enzyme (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Enzyme is a blend of natural enzymes that breaks down the oil, lotion, and organics that cause unsightly scum lines and odors in spa water. Enzyme helps reduce the need for maintenance of filters and spa surfaces. Works with all types of sanitizers.$18.25
Leisure Time Calcium Booster (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Calcium Booster is used to increase spa water hardness. Spa water containing low levels of calcium will etch plater and corrode equipment. Low calcium levels will also cause spa or hot tub water to foam. Maintaining a hardness level will help protect your spa from these harmful effects.$13.99
Leisure Time Filter Clean (32fl oz)
Leisure Time Filter Clean is an overnight deep-cleaning solution for filters to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material as well as scale and mineral buildup from filter media.$23.99
Leisure Time Bright & Clear (32 fl oz)
Leisure Time Bright & Clear is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water. The particles are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright & Clear, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity.$20.99
Leisure Time Metal Gon (16fl oz)
Leisure Time Metal Gon sequesters iron, copper and other minerals and prevents staining of spa surfaces. It is highly concentrated and only needs to be added upon start-up. Use each refill to quickly neutralize metals in your spa or hot tub and prevent stains.$16.50
Leisure Time Renew® Granular (2.2lbs)
A non-chlorine shock oxidizer treatment with a buffering agent that helps eliminate odors and clear cloudy water by reducing irritating contaminants.
- Use with the Leisure Time® Reserve & Renew® System.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules
Specifically formulated for spas and hot tubs, this concentrated granular chlorine effectively sanitizes and shocks hot water to keep it clean and clear.
$41.99 – $59.99
- Maintains clean, clear, sanitized water
- Compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems
Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules$41.99 – $59.99 Select options